6. Angst, toast and yelling

SOTC: thank you for the venom - My chemical romance

"Yuri" Victor forcefully shakes Yuri as an effort to wake him up. "Whaaattt" he says wrapping his arms around Victor. "Yuri, your boyfriends here you have to get up." That woke him up. "Oh god"
He stands up. "Here I'll bring him downstairs and you go back to your room and act asleep." He says before sprinting down the hallway.
Yuri felt like he was going to throw up as he went down and saw Yurio. "Yuri" he says dropping his suitcase.
Yuri could hear he was pissed but Yuri ignored it wrapping his arms around Yurio in a tight hug. He then pecked Yurio's lips hoping to put him in a semi- better mood before Yuri got what was coming to him. "So should I show you a room?" Yuri asks holding Yurio's hands it was all fake to him however as he still knew Yurio was in a bad mood.
"No, I can just stay in yours." He responds "okay, well my rooms kind of a mess so should I show you the hot springs first then I'll clean it and join you" Yuri says pulling Yurio in the direction away from Victor. Once they walked to the hot springs Yurio didn't move.
"Yuri, is there something you want to tell me while nobody else is around?" Yurio asked moving his arms around Yuri's neck "I love you." He answers unsure of what Yurio wanted. "Bullshit" Yurio then slaps Yuri across the face. "If you love me you would prove that that but you have done a shitty job of it" tears form in Yuri's eyes as he looks at Yurio.
"How do I prove it?" Yuri asks determined to prove the one he loved wrong. "Okay, you want to prove your love for me?" Yuri nodded "I want you to get drunk than we fuck. Oh and make sure it's a good fuck or I won't believe you." Yurio says.
"Oh and you can't tell anyone about what actually goes on between us and if you do we're toast" he adds. Yuri looks at him not knowing what to say so he just nods. "Now go clean your room or whatever, I don't want to fuck in a dirty room." Yurio adds before pushing Yuri out.
Yuri walked slowly to his room hoping Victor doesn't see him as he couldn't speak a word to him without breaking down.
He walks past Victor's room and saw him lying on his bed hopefully sleeping. Yuri then went to his room quickly cleaned it and went and brought Yurio's luggage up.
Yuri was finally done and started walking to join Yurio when a pair of hands whips Yuri around showing none other than Victor. "How did it go?" He asks that kindness still there as he held Yuri. "Fine I guess" he says simply knowing he can't spill the beans about everything. "Yuri, I'm your coach and for this to work we have to build trust one way or another." Victor says and his grip tightened on Yuri.
"Victor, I'm sorry but I can't say." "What do you mean?" He asked "Victor, I can't talk about me and Yurio's relationship so you should just drop it." Yuri looks down a single tear falling from his face. "You want to talk to me but you're afraid aren't you?" "Yes, I'm sorry Victor but need this relationship" Yuri says hoping to end the conversation.
"Do want to be with him Yuri?" Victor asks with a tight grip around him so he cannot leave. "yyyess" he stutters and looks away before shaking free from the grip and running away from Victor to meet his boyfriend at the hot springs.