21. Victor, Victor, Victor

Song of the chapter: Want -
Set it Off

The plane ride had been hellish, there was a screaming kid in front of Yuri for the whole time, He didn't get a window seat as he was too late, and he had fly alone, something Yuri hated to do.
But know he finally arrived at his hotel and had the rest of the day to explore Barcelona. Yuri decided to text Yurio if he wanted to hang out today and Yurio said yes, but they had to watch out for his satanic fan cult, 'Yuri's Angels'. Yuri got into the hotel and tossed his luggage on the floor before exited to meet Yurio outside.
"Hi!" Yuri called when Yurio met him in the hotel lobby. "Hey" Yurio said back before turning cautiously to look for his cult members, and waved Yuri on as it was clear to go. They got outside and Yuri let out air. "I swear to god, I don't even know how they found out I was here" Yurio said and Yuri laughed. "Anyways, I've never been here before" Yuri said looking at Yurio. "I have been here once or twice, the last time I was here was when I was competing in the juniors" Yurio said looking up at the buildings most of them old. "I think there are shops over there" Yurio pointed left but had no clue as they were in Spanish.
"And I think they have some land marks and stuff over there" Yurio pointed right. "So what's your choice?" Yurio asked turning to look at Yuri. "Uh, let's go and see stuff, I guess" the two walked away Yurio in front, Yuri looked to right every once in awhile looking for Victor, but he was not there and wouldn't be coming until tonight, eight at its earliest.

Yuri and Yurio entered a restaurant it was about 7:30 and Yurio had been really clingy all day, and had really started piss Yuri off. "So, have you made any decisions on what you are going to do after the Grand Prix?" Yurio asked looking Yuri directly in the eye. "No, anyways Victor's flight was delayed" "Victor, Victor, Victor, is anything you think about, that isn't Victor?" Yurio said with a slightly aggravated tone.
"Sorry, I just want to see what he thinks f-" "shut up" Yurio cuts him off. "Wait, what?" Yuri said slightly shocked, slightly angry. "I just think you should make your own decisions for once, not always ask others first" Yurio said raising his voice which made Yuri's go silent. "Sorry" Yurio muttered causing an awkward silence to pass between the two as they ate. Yuri opened up his phone and saw it was 8:15. "Maybe Victor will be here soon" Yuri mentally asked himself before closing his phone. "After, do you want to go into the shopping area?" Yuri said quietly breaking the silence. "Sure" Yurio replied and they finished their meals in silence.
Yuri and Yurio walked down the streets vendors talking, loud chatters of the people and the brisk air making the hairs on Yuri's neck bounce up. There was a main street followed by other smaller streets that all spread out to different areas of Barcelona, some big and others small. The certain street they were walking down was dimly lit and had many shops with a chapel, finishing with a bridge that had a small river below. Yuri stopped to look at a few shops but nothing caught his eye, unlike Yurio, who seemed to want to go into every shop on the street and Yuri really just wanted to see the magnificent river that was said to be so clear, you could drop a coin in and see it float downstream. Yuri had also bought things for his family earlier making his arms full and giving him a nice workout for the final tomorrow. "Yuri, do ya want a drink?" Yurio asked breaking Yuri's train of thought. "no thanks, I don't like to drink before competitions" Yuri replied looking back to the night before. "Suit yourself" Yurio said before purchasing a drink for himself.
The street they walked on seemed to die down as the two got closer than the bridge that was barren like no one cared anymore. They eventually got to the bridge and Yuri put all the bags down. "Hey Yuri, there is one or two more shops I want to look at, I'll be back in a bit" Yurio said and Yuri nodded before Yurio walked away and into a small gold and silver shop.
Yuri looked over the edge of the bridge and saw that the water was still very clear, even in the dim lights of an old Barcelona. Yuri still felt trapped, still stuck on who he really loved, who is telling the truth, and most importantly who could he trust. Yuri head distant footsteps and looked up. "Yuri!" A voice called, a voice Yuri had heard many times before. Yuri looked up and saw the one and only Victor. He was running and it took a few seconds for Yuri to realise that Victor was back. "Victor?" Yuri called and Victor ran closer colliding their bodies in a tight embrace before Victor lifted the smaller boy up and spun him, like he was holding the whole world in the palms of his hands. Victor put him down after and looked at him gently. "I'm so happy to see you, Yuri" Victor said looking into Yuri's eyes, that were dazzling like bright lights. Yuri knew at that moment who he really loved. It was not Yurio, it was Victor.
The two just stood in silence staring at each other lovingly when a voice screamed, loud enough for the heavens to hear. "NOT THIS TIME VICTOR" the voice screamed. It was Yurio's. And with that Yurio flung himself at the two missing Victor all entirely, but tossing Yuri off the bridge into the freezing water like a rag doll.