Damn U

February 14, 1998

   Stirring the ice in my sweet tea, I couldn't help but gaze at this good looking man sitting across from me. The way his plump pink lips glistened as he instinctively licked them. His perfectly trimmed facial hair that adorned his sharp jaw line. How his toned chest covered with a healthy amount of chest hair peeked through his taut peach button up. God this man is sitting here looking like a tasty caramel snack! But then again I'm really horny, so he is automatically ten times better looking.

   "Jasmin, are you ready to order yet?", Shawn asked impatiently. Flashing him a fake smile, he snapped his fingers ushering the waiter over to our table.

   After ordering our food, Shawn contained his one sided conversation from earlier about his woes of being President of the Pre-law Honor society. Normally, I would be half way interested but not today. Today I can't get over the fact that this seemingly intelligent man brought your girl to The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Why would he bring me here after I told him COUNTLESS times that not only am I allergic to shellfish, but I am a vegetarian? Strike 1.

   Stepping onto the cramped elevator, we shimmied towards the back. Looking up at the descending floor numbers, I hadn't even noticed Shawn had bent down to tie his shoes, or so I thought. Unexpectedly, I felt his warm hand snake up my left leg. As he slowly stood up behind me, his hand slithered up my inner thigh, towards its intended location. When he realized the surprise I had for him, I felt him smirk against the back of my neck. As the elevator dinged and he retracted his hand, he whispered seductively in my ear,  "You naughty girl, wearing no panties to dinner. You're gonna get it tonight."

——————

"Uhhhh...yeah baby, just like that." He moaned in between obscenities. Pulling on my messy bun, I took that as my cue to engulf him completely in my mouth, burying my nose in his pubic hair. Out of nowhere, my cell phone blared on the nightstand. Raising my head off of him, he immediately pushes me back down. "Uh uh, keep going."

After he came, and I spit it out, I climbed on top of him. Straddling his lap, his semi-hard dick rubbed against my aching bud. When I leaned in to kiss him, he stopped me saying, "Uh uh, don't kiss me. My kids were just in your mouth. Thats gay." Strike 2.

Annoyed at how childish he was, I tried to climb off of him but he grabbed my hips keeping me in place. Using his thumb to rub my clit, a barely audible moan escaped my lips.

Without warning, he flipped us over. Sucking on the sweet spot right below my ear, he plunged two fingers into my wet core. My wild moans were interrupted when my cell phone started ringing again. Blindly grabbing it off the table, Shawn started pumping faster causing me to drop the phone on the floor. "You're not gonna answer that with me baby, right?" All I could do was whimper.

Placing a condom on and assuming the position to enter me, I frantically asked him, "Baby you're not gonna eat my pussy?"

"Baby you know I don't do that shit." Before I could give a slick response, he rams inside of me. "Im gonna take care of you tonight."

3 minutes later....

I didn't even cum. Strike 3!

   Snoring loudly in my ear, this man tapped out like he just ran a marathon. As I tried slide off the bed his grip on my waist tightened, "Where you going?", he whispered against my neck.

"Downstairs, I need some water."

"Well bring me back an Old E." Loosening his grip on me, I pranced over to grab my phone before making my way downstairs.