On The Hotline

Calling Prince's cell phone proved to be pointless. I really needed him at that moment to vent to. Last time I was left alone in my thoughts like that it damn near ate me alive.

One trait I hate that runs through the veins in my entire family is that we don't know how to voice our emotions. We'd rather drown in our own depression, than seek help. I've noticed that Prince isn't one to voice his emotions to others all the time, instead he uses music as his outlet.

I'm trying to break out of that mold, but the person that will be my voice of reason was no where to be found.

Throwing my phone along the bed after my third and final attempt, I make my way into the bathroom to take a long, hot shower. Hearing the shrill ringing of my phone almost caused me to trip over the shag bathroom rug as I raced to answer the call. It felt good to finally here his smooth baritone voice. "Sorry I missed your calls. What's up mama?"

"Nothing, I was just calling to see how you were doing. How was the show last night?"

"It went good as usual. I just got back from sound check actually. What are you up to pretty girl?"

"Just got out the shower, wishing you were here." I said, toying with the hem of my silk robe.

"Is that right? If I was there what would we do?"

Suddenly I became shy, not knowing how to express my sexual desires over the phone. I nervously giggled into the receiver, "I don't know, I know I'd want you to make love to me."

Suddenly feeling warm, I waited for his response. Hearing him shift on his end let me know he was intrigued by this conversation. "You know what'd happen if I was there?" Hearing the bass drop in his voice got me wet.

"What baby?"

"Before you even stepped foot out of the shower, I would have had my way with you. Stepping into the steam filled shower behind you, I'd help bathe you, running the sponge along your bare moist skin, careful to avoid the most sensitive points on you." Now laid back on the bed naked, I closed my eyes as I envisioned every detail he was describing.

"With your back pressed firmly against my chest, I'd gently kneed your supple breasts as I'd suck upon the delicate flesh on your neck, making sure to leave my mark. Tracing my index finger down your abdomen towards your beautiful flower, Id toy with your clit before plunging two fingers deep inside your dripping core."

As his fantasies flowed into my ears, I plunged two fingers into my aching womanhood, eliciting a soft moan to fill his ears. "Are you touching yourself Jazzy?"

"Mhmm." Is all I could say, too busy focusing the pleasure I was giving myself.

"Good. Pulling my fingers out of you, I'd lick them clean before spinning you around and pinning you to the glass shower door. Taking hold of your leg and wrapping it around my waist for easier access, I'd plunge my dick deep inside of you. Claiming your mouth with mine, we'd both get lost in the love we are making. Making sure to hit your spot every single stroke until your walls contract and your love squirts along my abdomen." Feeling the knot in my stomach wounding tighter, I curl my fingers upwards in a 'come here' motion, grazing over my G-spot repeatedly. With my moans growing louder, Prince whispers into the phone, "You almost there?"

I struggle to moan out, "Fuck baby, Im gonna come."

Hearing his breathing become labored let me know he was on his way to reaching his own orgasm. "Hold it baby girl."

Obeying to his commands, I slowed my strokes even though I so badly needed to find release. The sound of his moans made me so badly want to fly out to his location.

Not long after, the pressure in my lower abdomen became unbearable as I began rubbing my clit. "Baby, I can't...I can't hold it..."

"Come." As his strained whisper seeped into my ear, almost on cue I reached my orgasmic high, my juices flowing through me and onto my comforter. Riding out my orgasm, within seconds I hear Prince groaning on the other end, sounds like he'd reached his orgasm too.

After his breathing returned back to normal, he said the five magic words before ending our conversation: "I'll be back home tonight."

*I couldn't leave y'all with that heavy ending so bam! Here ya go😂😂*