Bed Peace

August 27, 1998

Usually I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, but this morning a strange twinge in my lower abdomen caused me to stir in my sleep. A stray moan slipped from my lips. Becoming more aware of what Im waking up to, I feel something wet lapping up against my womanhood. Abruptly opening my eyes, I look to the right side of the bed before reaching down and pulling the covers up to reveal Prince's head snuggly nestled between my thighs. Leave it to him to catch me when I'm asleep and slipping.

Flipping the covers off his head, he looked up and met my gaze with his fiery golden orbs, not even allowing his mouth to break contact from me. It was just something about watching him take control and devour me like the last supper that sent me over the top.

In an attempt to halt his actions, I pushed his forehead away, but this only caused him to delve his tongue deeper inside of me. Wrapping his hands around my thighs, he got a firm grip of me so I couldn't scoot away.

Letting my head sink back into the plush pillow, I allowed my mind to wonder off as I enjoyed this pleasure ride. "Fuuuuck, baby please..."

Moaning against my clit, "please what?"

Feeling the pressure of my impending orgasm, instead of giving him a verbal response I grabbed a handful of his locks and pushed him back down.

My frantic moans and the sound of him slurping bounced of the walls of our room and I was praying Troy couldn't hear us from outside the suite. "Baby, I'm so fucking close."

Working his slender fingers inside of me at a rapid pace, him consistently sucking on my swollen clit and flicking it with his tongue sent me to the moon. His tongue was easily moving as fast as a rattlesnakes rattler.

Arching my back, I could feel myself reaching the brink, for a second thinking I was going to lose consciousness. As that knot in me unclenched, my orgasm spilled onto the sheets and all on his face. Lapping up the rest of my juices, he moaned as he placed kisses on my convulsing inner thighs.

"Fuck, you don't play fair." I somehow managed to get that out as I attempted to slow my ragged breathing.

As my hazy vision returned to normal, Prince crawled on top of me and I was met with his piercing hazel orbs. Crashing his lips onto mine, a jolt of electricity shot through me as I felt every ounce of passion being displayed in that kiss. I savored the sweet taste of my cum that coated his tongue, eagerly dancing inside of my mouth.

Feeling his stiff, cloth covered erection strategically stroking against my aching womanhood, I moaned out causing a smirk to play upon his face. Pulling away from the kiss, I whined at the lost of contact.

"Jazzy, when you said you wanted to lay off us making love, I figured you just meant penetration. You never said anything about head." Tracing his tongue below my ear, it didn't take him long to navigate his mouth to that tender spot on my neck.

Leaving numerous hickies along my neck, he whispered against the bruises. "Now I want you to go in the bathroom and get yourself all cleaned while I take care," he rolled his hips against me for emphasis, "of this problem."

Willing and ready to throw this abstinence thing out the window, before I could fully grope his sizable manhood he smacked my hand away. "Uh uh baby girl, no sex remember?"

As he lifted himself off of me, I was left completely dumbfounded. Feeling my anger and sexual frustration rise as I glared at the devilish smirk on his face, I jumped off the bed and slammed the bathroom door behind me. I turned the shower to the coldest setting as I had to unfortunately bring myself to another orgasm. I freaking hate him.