Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad?

Suds of lavender body wash drip down the valley between my breasts while I enjoy this  soothing shower. The warm water trickles upon the numerous hickeys Prince littered on my body as flashbacks of our midnight rendezvous cloud my mind.

How his warm tongue engulfed my mouth, staking its claim. His dick perfectly molded within my walls. How just the sensation of his fingertips gliding across my skin sent me into a state of euphoria. You ever had sex so good, you can feel it after it's over with? That's me right now. Abruptly switching the handle from hot to cold, my raging hormones subdued.

Stepping out the shower, jiggling of the bathroom doorknob followed by a faint knock caused me to smirk. He was not about to slip in the shower with me and blow my back out for the third time tonight. "Jazz, stop being mean and let me in, I just want a kiss."

"No P!". God this man is insatiable! I was down and out for the count after we went at it downstairs. He damn near made me go into a coma when he had me bent over the balcony, showing me no mercy as he hit it from the back.

Wiping away the fog on the mirror, I was met with a reflection that was polar opposite of how I looked when I first crossed over Paisley Park's threshold. My hair is giving Chaka Khan's a run for her money compared to the bone straight mane I came with. Makeup that faded long ago. Hickeys leading from right below my ear, down the middle of my chest to my belly button.

"How the fuck am I supposed to go home like this?", I whispered to no one in particular. I can't even use Prince's makeup to cover them because I'm still sun-kissed from my Panama City Spring Break trip.

After drying off and throwing my hair into a bun, I swung the door open to see him leaning against the door frame. Folding my arms across my chest I ask, "What are you doing?"

"Trying to control my breathing. Your beauty took my breath away."

"Awww how cute," I said sarcastically, "but what is not cute are all these hickeys on me, you are such a territorial little man."

"You wasn't calling me little when I was deep up in them guts."

My only reaction was to cut my eyes at him. "Shut up."

"Exactly. Besides look at my damn back!" He turned around. My eyes widened at the site of numerous scratches running the length of his back, red and swollen. The time when I dragged my nails down his back indeed left the worst mark, dried blood and all. "You got some nerve calling me territorial. I won't be able to take my shirt off in front of people for a month. Maybe I'll just tell people I was attacked by a cat."

"That's a big ass cat." I laughed, even though he wasn't amused. "Oh calm down, go find me some q-tips and peroxide...please."

"You're lucky your cute."

Honestly, I think he was over exaggerating the severity of his battle scars. After applying peroxide to the scratches on his back, I was kneeling on the bed behind him applying the Neosporin. "Tell me why again do you keep ointment in your purse?"

"Because with Noah literally running around everywhere he is bound to fall and scrape his knee or something."

"How is little man doing? I'm going to come see him soon."

"Ughhh! Driving me crazy, he's already tipping around to the terrible 2's. He's into everything but I love him to death though." I placed one last flesh toned bandaid on his back and rubbed his shoulders. "All better! Well at least a little bit."

"Thank you Nurse Jasmin. But I think you missed a boo-boo."

"Where?", in response he puckered his lips.