The run

I get my gun out as I'm waiting for the rest of the people. I put ammo in the clip and slid it back in the holster.  I can't believe Carl let me to on a run. Normally he would kill me if I asked but this time he came to me? That's a little weird to me. Carl, Michonne and Daryl walk up to me and get in the car. I get in to. I'm in the middle with Daryl and Carl next to me. I cuddle up with Carl and fall asleep. I wake up and look around. Carl has blood on him, Daryl is missing, Michonne is gone, Rick is in the front seat knocked out. I unhook my seat belt and climb on top of Carl. I shake him lightly.

I say " Carl, wake up! wake up! please."

He doesn't move. I move over to Rick. I shake him.

I say " Rick! Wake up! Come on please!"

He starts moving. Come on Rick, you can do . Don't turn or anything.

He opens his eyes and says " Carl? is-is he okay"?

I say " I dont know. He won't wake up. Daryl and Michonne are gone. I'm scared Rick."

He looks around. I help him out of his seat belt. He climbs back here with Carl and I fallow him. I check Carl for a heart beat. He has one.

I say " okay he has a heart beat. So I think he is just passed out. We can't stay in here. We need to find shelter."

He says " What if Daryl and Michonne come back? Where could they be?"

I sigh. Just the thought of my brother out there all alone kills me. There both strong. As much as I hate to say it, we have to leave.

I say " it don't matter anymore. I need to find stuff and clean you and Carl up. Y'all have blood everywhere."

He says " You do to."

I say " I'm not worried about me. I'm okay. It doesn't hurt."

That's my first lie. It hurts like crap, but Carl is hurt. I have to help him.

I look out the car door and see that there's no zombies. I open my door and go to Carl's side. I unbuckle him and pull him over my shoulder. Rick offers to take him. I deny it and keep walking. I can't loose Carl. okay, I'm not much of a god believer but god, if you can do me this favor. Please let Carl, Rick, Michonne, and Daryl okay. Please. I shift my weight, and Carl. I carry him bridal style now. It easier.

I say " Hey Rick? What do we do now. I'm just scared. For him. What if he doesn't make it? I couldn't live with that, I would go crazy."

**Rick's POV**

She scared, I can see it in her eyes. She is worried about Carl. I think she's a keeper. I care for her like she's one of my own.

I say " City, calm down. Everything will be fine. We are gonna find a house, clear it out and stay there. Everything is gonna work out. Carl will wake up and then we will find Michonne and Daryl. Okay"?

She nods her head and looks down at Carl. She's about to cry. I can tell. I don't blame her. She's going through a lot right now. I mean, Carl's hurt, Her father is going after her, Merle stabbed her, and Daryl is missing. I swear if she looses Daryl.

She says " look! Over here."

I walk over to where she is and look at what she's pointing at. Its a house. I look up at the tree and see something. One of Daryl's arrows. I put my hand on her shoulder. She looks at me and I point up. She looks up and her eyes widen.

She says " So he's been here?!"

I nod and motion for her to come on. I walk over to wear the house is.

I say " Stay behind me okay?"

She nods and I open the door, and point my gun all around. I feel a gun to my head. I look over and see Daryl.

I say " Daryl you gonna keep that gun there?"

He puts his gun down. He can't see City yet.

He says " where's City? You didn't leave her did ya?"

She says " No I'm right here".

**City's POV**

I walk over to a couch and put Carl on it. I prop his head with a pillow. I brush his long bangs out of his eyes.

I say " Daryl I need a rag, or wet wipes. I need something wet and cold."

He nods and walks into a room looking for stuff.

Rick says " Be careful, he has seizures sometimes."

I look at Rick for a moment and nod. I'll freak out if he has a seizure. Daryl comes back and hands me a pack of baby wipes. I grab one and wipe the dirt off Carl's face. I clean the blood off the best I can. I grab another wipe and lay it on his forehead. I grab another wipe and stand up. I walk over to Rick. I clean his face the best I can. I hand him a wipe.

I say " Return the favor please. "

He nods and wipes my face. When he's done, I quickly go back to Carl's side. He is sweating really bad. That's a sign that he will wake up soon. I take the wipe off his forehead and wipe all the sweat off. He starts to wiggle. He starts moving his eyelids. He's trying to open his eyes.

I say " Carl? Babe I'm right here. Your okay."

He moves more. All eyes are on me and him. Right now, is a moment of truth. Either a, he's turned. Or b, he's alive. Im scared. Oh gosh, the moment of truth. And he is..