What am i going to do?

What's going to happen now? I'm stuck here. At least I have Merle. That makes it kinda better, but he could be gone just like that. Just gone. I sigh. I wonder what Car said.

~Carl's POV ~

I say "What do you mean you left her!"

Daryl has just told everyone that City was left at the other place. With her father, the one person that she actually is scared of. I run my fingers through my hair and hit the wall.

Daryl says "She said we were like the family she never had. Carl, she said she loved you."

I smile at that but it quickly fades as a image of her father hurting her pops into my head. I sigh and walk to our cell. I lay down and fall asleep. Crying just a little.

~City's POV ~

I lean my head back and hit the wall. My father trapped me in a room. I'm alone now. All that's left is to make deals with the people who check up on me. I sigh and the door opens slowly. A man walks up to me and hands me a water bottle.

I say "Thank you."

He says "No problem."

He goes to walk away.

I say  "Wait! Don't go please. I'm alone in here."

He looks at me for a moment and nods. He walks next to me and sits down.

He says "What was life in the prison? Is it nice?"

I say "Yeah. It was nice that I knew of. I wasn't there long though. It was nice knowing you were safe. Having family around you that loves you. Having a baby there that was almost like your own. Having a caring boyfriend."

He says "There is a baby there?"

I say "Yeah. Judith. Little ass kicker. As my brother calls her. I just wish I was back there. My family is there. You know, I don't even see him as my father. He just hurt me. That's not what a father does. I just don't see him like that."

He says "What about family?"

I say "They were all like family but Daryl was my brother. Lizzie and Mika are my cousins. I promised them that I would keep them safe. And now I can't! They will just die!"

I break down and cry. He pulls me into a weird side hug. Ever though I dont know him I accept the hug and cry into his chest. I feel like a cry baby.

I say "What's your name?"

He says "Martinez. What about you?"

I say "City"

He says "Well City let's go. I'm going to get you out of here."

I say "I cant. He knows where to get me. I can't go back there. He will just come after me."

He says "I can try to keep him away. You need to go back to your family. Keep them safe. But warn them that he's coming."

I stand up and nod. He picks me up and pushes me out a window. I fall on my knees and get up quickly and run. I get to the hole in the wall and push through it. I run into the woods falling a few times. I dodge the walkers and run to the gates. I scream for them to open it. Someone does and I run through. I put my hands on my knees and pant. I catch my breath and run into the prison.

I scream "Rick? Carl!"

I run to my cell where I find Lizzie and Mika. They look at me and run to hug me. I hug them. 

I say "Where's Carl? Lizzie think! Its important. We don't have much time!"

She says " He went on a run. Why?"

I scream "Shit!!!"

I run to Carol.

I say "Carol. I need help. Its sooooooo important. Who was left in charge?"

She says "Me. Why what's wrong sweetie?"

I say "My father. He's going to come and we need to be prepared for it. I don't know how long we have or what were facing. He wants the prison. And me. I can't be here! Then maybe he will leave y'all alone! Yeah! I'll go pack!"

I start to take off but she grabs my arm and pulls me back.

She says "Your not leaving. Okay? We stay and fight. Your our family to. We don't give up that easily. Even if we risk things, we still fight. Be strong. You have Carl, Daryl, Lizzie and Mika. They need you alright?"

I nod and hear the door open. I look up and see Carl with his head down.

I scream "Carl!"

I run and tackle him to the floor. We roll around until he's on top.

He says "City!"

He leans down and kisses me. Kinda hard but I'm fine with it. I missed his kisses and smirks. He gets up to his feet and helps me up. He pulls me into a big hug. I lay my head on his shoulder and let tears of joy out. I never missed someone this much. I think I love him honestly.  

I say "Wait! Where's Rick!?"

He says "Outside why?"

I pull away and run outside with Carl chasing me.