The ending

Every things okay now. Rick and Daryl have moved on in life. Beth died so she is here with us. Shes waiting on Maggie. I can't blame her. Lizzie is gone. So is Lori. They moved on, finding who they were looking for. I'm waiting on Daryl and Carl is waiting on Rick and Judith.

I say "So now life is like this. Sitting by a tree waiting on our families deaths?"

Carl says "Yeah. I'm not leaving without you and my dad."

I say "I know. Just give them time."

He nods and intertwines out hands. They still fit perfect, just like the way they did when we first met. The first time we held hands. I smile and he gives me a confused look.

I say "Just thinking about us."

He leans in but stops when we hear Mika scream. We run to where her and Sophia play.

I say "What is it baby?"

She points to a cloud that has this image in it. Its showing Daryl and Rick fighting off walkers. Daryl has a bit mark and so does Rick. After the zombies are fought off, Rick holds a gun to his head and shoots. Daryl screams and looks at his arm. He lifts his crossbow to his head and shoot putting a arrow in his head. A tear slips from my eye and Mika starts running to someone. Its Daryl. I run to his and Carl runs to Rick.

I say "I missed you."

He says "Where are we? What happened too you?"

I say "Daryl, were in heaven. Carl died and I uhm ended it myself. I'm sorry."

He says "Its okay City. I know you love him and I'm not going to be mad about that."

I say "Thank you. I love you."

He says "I love you to."

Me and Carl stand next to each other and grab ahold of everyones hand. We all walk past the tree and into the place were we meet the big guy. We found everyone. We may have not made it through life but we made it here together. We have each other and that all I can ask for. I have my family and that's perfect. Now, I'm looking for Denver Morgan. My best friend.