Where's my Daryl?

I look outside. Its getting dark. Daryl should be here by now. That's not normal. What if something happened. What if he got bit, maybe he got hurt. I have to go after him. I can loose Merle but not Daryl to. He's my big brother. I need him here with me. He takes care of me. Carl comes behind me and hugs me.
I say " Why isn't he back yet? Carl, he should be back by now"
carl says "it will be okay City. Daryl has been on his own before. I'm sure he's gonna walk threw the door any minute now."
We hear a knock at the door. I look threw the peep hole. Its Daryl!
I open the door and see blood. Oh God why is there blood? I rush him to the couch.
I say " Daryl! What happened! Are you okay? Why is there blood?! Darly!!!!!!!"
He says " City, I want you to be strong for me okay. You gotta be strong. I needs you to stay with Carl. Keep him in his path. Don't let him go forever. I love you City. Don't give up. Baby girl you can beat this world."
He's bit! I knew it!!! I start crying. He holds out his vest. I take it and hold onto it. I cry as hard as I can.
***
I wake up crying. What the pineapple? its was just a dream. Carl, is next to me. I get up and run into the livingroom. sure enough Daryl is taking watch. I run and hug him as tight as I can.
He says " you okay baby girl?"
I say " I had a really bad dream. You got bit and told me to be strong. Tell me your okay please!"
He says " I'm fine. No bite or scratch. I'm okay."
I give him another hug. Carl walks in with his hair a mess and clothes all crazy.
He says " Babe. Come back to bed."
I say " I'm sorry. I'm coming."
I kiss Daryl on the cheek. I walk back to the bed I was sharing with him.
I lay in bed with him. He wraps his arm around me. Its our normal sleeping possition. I give him a kiss and fall asleep.
~Carls POV~
I listen to City's heartbeat. Its slow and steady. Her breath is to. Witch tells me she's asleep. I slide out of her grip and walk into the living room. I sigh and walk over to Daryl.
He says " Do you have any idea why she was happy to see me?"
I say " I think it was a dream. She dose that sometimes."
He says " You have been taking care of her right? I can't loose my brother and sister."
I say " Yes, I have. I love her. That's all honest. She's such a great girlfriend. I mean City gets me. She doesn't get grossed out when I'm all pervey, She makes sure I'm fed, She just takes care of me. She's like my other half. That's something people could use in this world. You know, someone like her."
He looks at me and half smiles and shakes his head. He motions me to go back to bed. I do as I'm told and crawl in bed with her. I wrap my arms around her and she cuddles up to me instantly. This makes me smile. I don't know why. I guess I know she really dose miss me. Its so cute. She starts whimpering in her sleep. She must be having a bad dream.
~City's dream~
A lady comes up to me as my son comes out of school.
She says " City? City Grimes?"
I say " Yes that's me. Who are you?"
I look at my son. He looks just like his father.
She says " There's been an accident. Carl's been shot. I need y'all to come quick."
My son couldn't hear it. How am I gonna tell him.
I say " I will meet you in the hospital, I have to explain it to him."
She nods and walks away. I look down at Mason. This story is happening again. The same thing happened to Rick before the Apocalypse. I get on my knees.
I say " Mason, I have bad news."
He says " What is it mom?"
I say " Its your daddy. He's been shot."
He looks down at the ground and starts crying. I pull him into a tight hug. I wonder why I'm not crying? Maybe I'm not so scared. I will be when I see him. I'll cry my eyes out. I really hope its not a remake of the same story but with me and Carl. I would never have a baby with one of Carl's co-workers. That would kill me.
~End of dream. City's pov~
I wake up from that terrible dream. I really hope that never happens. It would drive me crazy. I hear something hitting on the door. Not the room door but the house door. I pull out of Carl's grip and walk to the front door. I look there the peep hole. There's 2 zombies. One looks like Michonne but I don't think it is. I look at Daryl sleeping on the couch. I sigh and walk over to him. I shake him lightly. He wakes up and looks at me like I'm crazy.
I say " There a two zombie's out there Mr.I'll take watch. There beating on the door. Go kill em."
He nods and gets up and walks to the door. I walk back to bed.
Carl says " Where did you go?"
I say " There was zombies outside beating on the door. Daryl fell asleep."
I climb in next to Carl a face him.
He says " Oh okay. You going back to sleep."
I say " What do you think?"
He nods and wraps his arm around me. I kiss him and nuzzle my head in his chest. I fall asleep.