Damon

- edited

*some of these statements are false but it's a imagines so we're good *

You and Damon are what some would say friends with a whole lot of benefits. This year you had the 'honour' of being invited to the Mikaelson ball by none other than the noble Elijah and of course you agreed to go. Elijah had lead you to dance when the doorbell rang. Once Elijah had answered the only person you could see was Damon and Stefan waiting to be invited in. You're feelings for Damon we're always there but you knew he never felt the same so long as you were bang buddies. That was however the only way you saw him being with you and and you were ok with it. Step by step you swayed your hips just a little bit for your red body tight dress to show off all your beautiful curves until you reached the three men. You rapped your arms around Elijahs only for you to find damon eyeing you up and down hoping he can hold you in any type of way.

Later that night you decided it was time to go home

Later that night you decided it was time to go home. Once reaching your car door you were pushed up against a cold hard wall. " Y/N did you really think you could get away this? Wearing that dress in front of me...not talking to me all night ?" Damon whispered in your ear. " Damon I don't want to keep doing this if you aren't going to be fully committed to me. You know how I feel about you and your using that to your advantage." You sighed trying to get out of his grasp. " Who said I didn't care about you ? You've always been mine and you know it. But now it's official. This means I don't want you touching that Mikaelson again... or any guy for that matter." And with that your night came to a happily ever after ending.