Damon

"AAHHHH DAMONNNN COME QUICK!!!" You screamed jumping on the kitchen counter. "WHAT ? What is it!?" Damon panicked running in with a bat in hand. He looked around the kitchen ready to attack whoever it was when he heard the words that came out of your mouth.

"T-there's a rat under the dining room chair." You pointed crouched down and trying to keep your balance. "See, see it's there, Damon it's moving to the couch quickly get it!" You shouted obviously scared of the gray hairy creature. "Oh my goodness I'm dating a six year old." Damon mumbled to himself while going to get the rat. "Hey I heard that!" You grumped, you weren't as you would say scared you were just cautious as to if it carried a disease or something you know. "I wasn't hiding it babe." He laughed as he picked the rat up by the tail.

As you were just about to get down from the kitchen counter Damon ran to you dangling the poor rat in front of your face which led you to scream like a mad man. "DAMON! StOp..." You shrieked running away. "The poor bloody rat!" You shouted. "That is literally animal abuse and we don't take that in this household ,unless it's Klaus (A/N I would never Klaus is my baby and deserves the world ) so please just put it outside." You pleaded trying to keep your distance. "Ok , ok but it's only cause I want the best for missy over here." He smiled walking to the door. "Well thank you I-" but before you could finish your sentence he had interrupted. "- um please understand that missy is the rat and I would do anything for her thank you." And with that the rat was outside and you could finish making dinner that you had started to prepare before missy the rat had interrupted.

"Well I hope you like trash cause you gonna be feasting with missy tonight." You replied getting back to work. "I mean she was always an amazing cook." He laughed coming behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist while placing a kiss on your head. "Let me help." He offered since you were having trouble cutting the vegetables up. "Well I guess... but wash your hands first love." You smiled. He moved to the side to clean his hands and help but couldn't not stop and stare at what he had finally found after so long, his happiness.

 He moved to the side to clean his hands and help but couldn't not stop and stare at what he had finally found after so long, his happiness

Hi friends this is kinda bad and not really how Damon would act but it's an imagine ya know, ya know hahaha. I hope you enjoyed  this imagine and had a great day / night. Stay strong angels, oh and let me know if there's anything you wanna see me write I kinda have writers block xo