Jeremy

"Why are you packing your bags?" You questioned Jeremy.

It was the summer holidays and you and Jeremy had grown closer than ever. You were both currently staying in his family cabin when you walked in your shared room to see him packing his bags.

He was packing a week early.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I promise I'll call." He shrugged almost ignoring you.

"Don't promise you'll call. Why can't we just be alone, at least for now?"

"Because we can't be together! It's too complicated!" He shouted at you. Because you two had just met he hadn't told everything going on his life and he had just got a call from damon about Elena and he had to go help. He promised himself he wouldn't let anyone in and here you were so he had to leave before it was too late.

All you could do was look at him with tears in your eyes.

"Don't look at me that way."  He whispered.

"Well how else should I look at you ? Huh ? You're just up leaving and you weren't even going to tell me. How do you think that makes me feel Jer?" You replied almost instantly. You were hurt and it crushed him.

"Don't make this any harder and we can't take this any farther." He replied to you closing his bags and picking up his keys.

"The summer is over, we are over." Jeremy then picked up his bags and left without another word.

Wow a Jeremy imagine , this is new hahaha hope you enjoyed and thank you for 40k READS ?!?!? LIKE WHAT IM SHAKEN  thank you so so much I'm so grateful and I love every single one of you , stay strong angels xoxo