Damon

Happy New Years family , new year New chapter hahaha. I'm sorry I haven't updated in ages it has been hard at the ends of the year but it's time for change and I believe, I truly wish you guys have the best year you can and comment what your excited about this year, stay strong angels and here you go xx.

"I love you , I love you , I love youuuu." You smiled kissing Damon all around his face with your arms wrapped around his neck.
It was New Year's Eve and Caroline was throwing a party but you and Damon decided to stay in for the night. Damon laughed a little lifting you up so you could wrap your legs around his waist and stared into your eyes realising how lucky he is.

It was a rough year for everyone in mystic falls but somehow you and Damon had stuck together through thick and thin , Damon was beyond grateful for you and even though it was hard for him to show it , you knew he loved you and you loved more than you could ever imagine.

"We have a minute to midnight, are you excited?" You smiled looking up at him. "Its just another day babe, I'm just happy to be with you." He replies with a kiss. "I know but it's new beginnings right ? Who knows maybe this year will be a bit better." You respond jumping down from his waist and pulling him to sit on the coach with you. "Of course it is Y/N ,it's going to be an amazing year ,in 3...2...1... happy new year." He whispered to you and he engulfed you in a in a tight hug just before he planted kisses all over you.