Elijah

She gone ... what didn't I do? I could have saved her. Elijah was in deep thought of the night that just happened. You were with Klaus last night, it was risky business but you thought you could take it.

You were a new vampire and you had to meet two werewolves that weren't too happy with Klaus or Elijah. Things quickly got out of hand and through anger one of the wolves charged and bit you but instead of Klaus saving you  he decided to make it up to the wolves so he killed you to prove his loyalty to them.

Elijah hadn't stopped thinking about you since he found out. He was busy talking to Hailey about what he couldn't even remember all that was on his mind was trying to figure out ways to get you back.

Steps were heard

Steps were heard. Steps of someone who had betrayed Elijah and broke Elijah promises to a loved one he could never repay.

"GET OUT KLAUS! I am not going to speak to you!" Elijah shouted at Klaus as he heard him walk into his study.

"I'm sorry for your loss Elijah but I don't know what you expected me to do. You know I had to get the Wolves on my side again." Klaus trailed off playing with objects on Elijah desk.

"Yes brother you needed the wolves, but you could have done it another way. She was innocent, my love did nothing but try and support you. I loved her. Does my happiness mean nothing to you?"

"Oh Elijah you know love doesn't survive unless its family." Klaus scoffed. 

"She would have. We would have survived." Elijah whispered to himself.

Well that was sad I'm sorry hahah, love you all and I hope you had a good day 💗