Damon

Y/D - your drink
Y/E/C - your eye colour

Reading a book is how you usually spend your Saturday mornings when you are in mystic falls and not doing something like saving Elena or Bonnie and Matt. So today you woke up extra early ,which would surprise many and relaxed with a cup of Y/D and your book on your hands.

You were so engulfed in the book you were reading you didn't notice Damon walking down the stairs to see you in his oversized t-shirt and your messy hair sprouting in all kinds of directions. But he didn't mind one bit because all he saw was you.

"Helloo beautiful! How is my baby doing this morning?" Damon asked with a smile on his face kissing your cheek.

"Well I haven't had a phone call yet so I'd say amazing especially now that your awake." You smiled sweetly at him slightly lowering your book under your nose so you could see him.

"Well I'm glad to here that , because I wanted you all to myself!" Damon picked the cup of Y/D and book out of your hands and placed it on the coffee table so he could lift and hold you. You wrapped your legs around his torso and your arms around his neck so he was now holding you in his arms knowing that your safe from the outside world and the trouble it brings.

"I love you Y/N and I don't just say those type of things so I really want you to know how much you mean to me..." Damon trailed off looking into your Y/E/C.

"Don't worry muscle man I love you too." You replied and closed the gap between the two of you.

Ahhh it's bad I know but to be fare I'm writing this at 12:30 am so you know ok love you'll guys and thank you for 3k reads like what ?!?!? You guys are so amazing stay strong 💗💗