Stefan part 2

Two weeks of tears and seeking comfort in ice-cream and you regretted the day you broke up with Stefan. He was the light in your life and now here you were avoiding the outside world with movies and tv shows but Stefan was out almost every night with damon trying to drink his thoughts away.

But after Elena talked to him about how bad you were doing and when he realised how lost he was Stefan made it his mission to get you back and prove to you that he loves and cares about you, you were his reason for keeping his humanity on and with...

But after Elena talked to him about how bad you were doing and when he realised how lost he was Stefan made it his mission to get you back and prove to you that he loves and cares about you, you were his reason for keeping his humanity on and without you he was slowly losing his sanity.

You were at home when Caroline called you up and told you to get ready because you and the girls were going out that night but little do you know something special was about to go down. After the final prep in the mirror you heard the door bell ring and opened it to find Elena and the girls but they weren't dressed up at all , in fact they were wearing pj type clothes. "Hey girlies ... why are you wearing pjs? I thought you said we were going out ?" You asked confused. "Oh yeah umm ...we're staying here, you on the other hand are going out! Now come on in the car not time for explanations we got places to be and a person to see." Caroline pulled you by the hand in the car while Bonnie blindfolded you and Elena started the car. After what felt like hours driving you guys finally stopped and someone lead you out of the car and on a path but the hand you were holding didn't feel like the girls hands it felt very familiar and you knew exactly who it was but you missed him and his touch so you said nothing and kept walking until he grabbed you by the waist to stop you from walking any further and untied the blindfold for you to see a beautifully lit deck next to lake with Christmas lights hanging from the trees and lanterns all around.

 After what felt like hours driving you guys finally stopped and someone lead you out of the car and on a path but the hand you were holding didn't feel like the girls hands it felt very familiar and you knew exactly who it was but you missed him ...

"I'm so sorry Y/N...for every thing honestly, I was such a bad boyfriend and I don't deserve you but I need you! I can't live without you please forgive me." His voice. The first time in a few weeks you heard his voice and you melted at the sound , you turned around for the first time to see him in a black and white suit, but none of that matted in that moment all you could think of was how much you loved him and with that you pulled him into a kiss. "I love you Stefan Salvatore." Was all you could say but that was enough him.

Yayyy hoped you liked that haha let me know what other imagines you guys would like and I'll do the best I can don't forget to stay strong angels ❤❤