Damon

A/N Thank you for 1k reads like ?!?!?! Thank you ,thank you , thank you !!! Love you all heaps please don't forget to vote xx

You are a one of the only humans living in Mystic Falls besides of course Matt ,but as of late you have grown really close with the Salvatore brothers especially the daring Damon Salvatore. Ever since you and Damon met he had a liking towards you but him being the stubborn brother he is he never admitted it to anyone and even tried to convince himself his feelings weren't true.

It was a normal day at school for you when you got stopped in the hallway by Tyler Lockwood when he asked you to the decades dance on Friday night and because of obvious reasons you declined nicely and went on with your week. Friday night you heard a knock on your door completely forgetting it was the night of the dance. You got up and slowly opened the door to reveal not one but both Salvatore brothers in black and white suits waiting to take you to the dance. " What are you boys doing here?" You asked confused. "We are here to take you to the dance ... why else would we be here?" Damon replied sounding slightly bored. "Here, we bought you a dress go put it on and meet us down here we'll be waiting." Stefan smiled handing you a dress and motioning with his hands for you to get dressed . "You know you can't keep up that whole ' I don't care ' fase your pulling with Y/N , she's going to find out you like her sooner or later." Stefan laughed to himself while he told Damon. Confused with emotions Damon stayed silent until you walked towards them in a beautiful dark red knee high dress with a makeup bag in hand. "I'll do my makeup in the car." You said walking out the door towards their car. And in that moment Damon realised how valuable you were to him.