Klaus

Hi I have not written in a long ass time but I thought it would be fun so here we go :)
Inspired by the queen herself

I'm hurting again, the hurtful pain of knowing that you can be around so many people who should make you feel the happiness that you deserve and yet the one person who you crave so dearly is like medicine with a bitter aftertaste.
I know Klaus isn't good for me, I've been told it countless of times but if he's a serial killer than what's the worst that can happen to a girl who's already hurt?

The taxi ride to him feels so still and quiet and yet at the same time the shaking of my hands and the rain patter on the car window further ignites the anxiety and longing within me. I needed him it may seem selfish but he was all I had.
At arrival the moon lit pathway had now gained a gleam of bright light.
I tried to ignore his concerned gaze as the heat of his hand on my lower back led me inside but at last my tearing eyes flickered up to his as I leaned into his embrace needing his warmth.

We've been here times before.
Whether it's I who knocks on his door or him on mine we always find our way back to each other, our fragile hearts only aching for the other.
Without a word I was lead up to his room and got changed into one of his sweatshirts as he helped strip me of my rain soaked garments.
I knew how this would end, it always ended the same. One would tell the other 'they aren't good for them' even thought that was mainly Klaus' line but non the less I would always agree and yet in the end we would hold each other until we regained the strength we needed to go on.

"Please don't be a jerk and call me a taxi, I just wanna be with you" I whispered to him as another tear ever so softly rolled down my cheek onto his chest.
With his arms tightly wrapped around me I knew that our love was all we needed.