Klaus

For @KlaudiaKlauR5

"Ok wow I'm pregnant?" You,
Klaudia the girlfriend of the Klaus mickealson is pregnant. "Wait what ? Is it even possible?" Rebekah questions. "I don't know I mean I am human. And he's a hybrid." Then realisation hit me. "He's a hybrid, His werewolf side still has bloody sperm." "Ok that's ok you just need to tell him, good luck with that love." Rebekah smiled reassuringly.

After figuring out you were pregnant Rebekah left to go and figure out if she can find any other situations like this or even if this has ever happened before. The curiosity of your mind takes over. Are you carrying a human,werewolf or vampire inside of you ?

You was currently sitting in the lounge waiting for Klaus to get home when the front door is slammed open. "Klaus babe is that you ?" You ask getting up off the couch and walking towards the door. "Of course it's me Klaudia who else would it be ,the boogie man?" He sarcastically spoke. "Well no,but I really need to talk to you." You smiled at him hoping he'd listen. "Klaudia i just came from Elijah who had decided that today was the day he'd burden me with more of our families past troubles that magically popped up again, so I really don't need to hear your voice nagging me about something that's probably not even important." That was the third time hes raised his voice at you in the two years you've been together. "Klaus ! Stop being so rude, I understand that your upset right now but you need to calm down and I'm sure what I'm about to say will cheer you up." You pleaded unsure on how to act around Klaus right now.

"KLAUDIA I SWEAR IM OVER YOU, MY BROTHER AN-" "IM PREGNANT!" You quickly jumped in cutting Klaus off. "Your what?" He whispers. "Im pregnant Klaus and it's your baby." You whisper back taking a seat on the couch once again. "No that can't be , Im a vampire that's impossible." "Well apparently it's not, your bloody werewolf side decided that it wanted a baby so here it is, in my belly." You laughed slightly rubbing your stomach.

With a smile on his face ,Klaus sped over to you and placed his hand upon your tummy rubbing circles

With a smile on his face ,Klaus sped over to you and placed his hand upon your tummy rubbing circles. "I'm so sorry love, I really didn't mean any of that towards you. I love you with all my heart, I just had a terrible day." He spoke kissing your forehead. "I figured." You laughed. "I promise you I will be with you through everything and I will make sure you and our baby-" "or babies." You chipped in. "- Or babies will be treated with the utmost respect and love." He finished sealing his words with a kiss.

9 months later

"Congratulations its twins, a boy and a girl." Elijah smiled.

"Twins ? I though we were only having one." You asked. "Oh my im a father to twins..." Klaus trailed off, you could see the joy in his eyes as he picked your baby girl up while Rebekah had your baby boy.

"I promise to protect you , your brother and your beautiful mother." Klaus whispered to his newly born daughter.

I hoped you liked that imagine xx stay strong angels