Elijah

- edited

Strong, loyal and intelligent that is how you would describe Elijah Mikaelson. You and Elijah had been dating for several months now and it was honestly the best thing that had happened to you. You were at home getting ready for your date with Elijah, it was your 6 month anniversary. Despite this things haven't been working out for the noble brother; not between the two of you but with business.

Tonight was the night that his recently made enemies the witches decided to kidnap. Knowing that all the Mikaelsons have love for you in one way or another especially Elijah.

"Y/N ! " Elijah called. He had done a scan of the house the second he couldn't hear your heartbeat. Instant realisation hit. Anger arose and he called for his brothers. They would get you back, no matter what.

You were found tied up on an alter in the famous New Orleans church, being drained of blood and tortured from hexes to psychologically

You were found tied up on an alter in the famous New Orleans church, being drained of blood and tortured from hexes to psychologically. You had just about had enough when you saw him. Elijah in the span of 5 seconds had two witches hearts in his grasp. Klaus and Kol left no time to take out the other witches while Elijah was able to get to you. Picking you up gently he made his was back home. "Not quite the anniversary I pictured" was the first thing that left your lips. In response all he could do was hold you close and lay a kiss on your forehead.

That was so bad I'm so sorry but I hope you guys like these cause I honestly love making them and umm be happy have a good day / morning / night ❤️❤️❤