Kai

The handsome Kai Parker ,your best friend since he started feeling emotions was madly in love with you but of course you didn't see it.
Love was obviously a new feeling to Kai . As he never felt this way towards anyone he was horrible at expressing his emotions to you but you knew how to un code him and his ways.

The one day you decided to try and go on a date the one and only Kai was sitting in the same bar with you but he was sat in a darkly lit booth at the back of the bar to staring at you and making funny faces behind the poor boy you were trying to talk to.

After five minutes of Kai distracting you from your date Kai motioned that he was leaving and pleaded for you to join him.

"I'm so sorry this was going great but I have to go I'll call you." You smiled at your date then quickly got up following Kai out of the bar.

"How did you know I was going to be there?" You laughed softly hitting Kai on the chest. "I might have over heard you talking to Bonnie about it so I decided to pay you a visit. Is that a problem?" He smiled at you.

"No, not at all I'm actually kinda glad, he was horrible, only spoke about himself he did." You giggled. "Well then I'm glad I saved you from that awful boy."

Vote if you liked it xo