Kol

A/N I'm doing another Kol cause he's such a cutie and he deserves love xx

The first time Kol mikealson has ever been gobsmacked was the first time he saw you. Ever since that day he has loved you like the fish loved the ocean and the flower loved the sun and rain.

Without you he was lost.

It was just another lazy Sunday morning where you and Kol were wrapped in each other's embrace when Kol decided that he was going to be the best boyfriend he could be and bring you ice cream for breakfast. He knew it's what you've always wanted to do as a kid but never got around too.

Walking up the stairs to your room he could hear you groaning and moving around the bed trying to feel where he was. "Babe , wake up I got you ice cream for breakfast." He smiled. Once the words ice cream and breakfast came out of his mouth you instantly perked up but due to your previous shifting your body fell off the bed and landed right on your bum making you laugh.

"HAHAHA Y/N are you alright?" Kol asked in between laughs. "Yep I'm alright, thanks babe." You smiled back getting up. "Now I don't know if I should give you the ice cream huh babe? Seems like you've already woken up enough don't want you bouncing off the walls today do I ?" He smiled pretending to walk out the door. "Don't you dare!" You laughed running up to him, grabbing the ice cream bowel and sprinting back towards the bed. And all he could do was think about how much he was in love with a crazy person called Y/N.