Chapter 4

Jade's outfit :

Perrie's Outfit

Perrie's Outfit

WEDNESDAY!

Perrie's POV

"PERRIE !! get off the bed !! Jesy is already here! youre going to school today" My mother, Debbie said.

"WHY?" i asked.

"YOU LOOK FINE NOW you've been absent since Monday!",   mom said.

I sigh and get out of the bed then walked out to my room and enter our kitchen and i didnt realized Jesy is on the kitchen too eating pancakes so i greeted her.

"HEY JESY!!... " Jesy looked at me .

"Hey perrie are you now alright ?" she asked with a concern tone.

"yeah im fine now!!" i said.

"we have a new teacher" Jesy broke the silence.

"okay come on lets go!" i said.

We head to the car and arrived at the school. As i got out of the car, everyones eyes on me.

"Wow seems everyone and even girls are eye fucking you , they missed you per!" Jesy said while laughing.

"Shut up Jessica!" i said to her

as i walked on our corridor but i stopped  when Jesy slapped my arms . I stare at her with my 'WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM' look then she pointed the girl walking on the corridor near our way i didnt see her before but she look so damn HOT.

"she's our new teacher " Jesy interrupted me as i saw 'our new teacher' entering our room.

Suddenly i feel my head is aching and Jesy noticed it

"Perrie are you alright? " she asked with a concern tone.

"yeah just a bit head ache but im fine dont worry". i replied, she touched my forehead and gasped

"YOURE SO HOT!", I smirked as i heard what she said,

"I know jesy !" then jesy glared at me.

"im not joking perrie come here lets go to the clinic", she said seriously but i can see her concern look.

We head to the clinic and the nurse checked my temperature.

Jade's POV

I opened the door, all the students are staring at me as i smirked at them and greet all of them

"Good Morning my dear students the names Jade Thirlwall but call me Ms. Thirlwall im your new teacher," and i sat down to my chair

someone knocked on the door then opened it "Ms Thirlwall this is the list of the name of your students" she said and smiled as she hand me the list.

If youre confused Im just new here at this school im handling 1 section but the principal gave me another section to handle so i accept it and now this is my first time to see all of the students here on this section so i stared at the list and read it aloud so ill know who they are.

I finished reading the boys and now im currently reading my girl students

"Jesy Nelson? .. Jesy Nelson." i asked but no one is raising a hand so i guessed she's still not here.

Then im about to read the last girl's name but someone knocked the door and she opened it

"Ms. sorry we are late we head to the clinic because my friend here is sick" she said while pointing the girl on the back which i didnt see because she's on the back.

"its fine what's your name? " i asked her.

"Nelson, Jesy Nelson" she said while smiling

She opened the door wide and she get in with her friend on the back but i cant see the girl on her back because her head bow down so i spoke

"Ms. Nelson you may sit at the vacant sit on the back ". i say pointing the back part

i stand up and walked near to the mystery girl on her back as i stopped on her side

"Wait Ms. What's your name?" i said she stop and raised her head she looked at me with her blue eyes and speak,

"The name's Perrie , Perrie Edwards"....

A/N

so chapter 4 is over ! Is the story good? im still thinking what i am going to do on the next chapter but dont worry ill try to post it tomorrow afternoon :)

VOTE if liked it :)

love you xx