Chapter 5

Jade's POV

"The name's Perrie, Perrie Edwards". she said while smiling

"Per-ri-e?" i said while stuttering.

"Yes Ms. any problem with my name?" she asked.

"Uhm no, you may take your sit now" i said still cant speak properly.

WOW she's hot but she look so familiar! i suddenly remember something 'Is she the perrie edwards im talking to my phone ?!' then i get my phone on my pocket and texted perrie i sit down on the chair. i gived free time to my students to get to know their classmates so now im starting to type my message for Perrie.

JadeThirlwall : Perrie!

then i heard a phone ringing on one of my students . 'Now i know!!' i said to myself and smirked.

'Whoever owned that phone you have a 2 hours detention today. Please put your phone in silent so you can't get caught ' I said to my students and saw Perrie faced palm.

Perrie's POV

I heard my phone ringing and i heard my beautiful teacher speak.

'Whoever owned that phone you have a 2 hours detention today. Please put your phone in silent so you can't get caught ' i faced palm and look at my phone. i saw jade texted me

JadeThirlwall : Perrie!

PerrieEdwards : hey Jade 

i put my phone back at my pocket and look at my teacher she look so beautiful and nice i think i like her but I still dont know her name.

My classmates are asking her right now about herself while waiting on our dismissal.

"Ms. do you have a boyfriend?" someone asked her and she looked at me and i blushed

"actually im single" she answered while smiling.

the boys keep asking her with so many questions.

"Ms. can i have your number?"

"can i please court you ms."

"Ms. can you be my girlfriend?" she just giggle and didnt answer those questions

This boys are so rude, how dare them to ask a teacher out..

the bell rang

'You may go now students except to the one who have a detention'

oh fuck i remember i just put my head on my desk im not actually fine right now.

'babe i need to go now' i heard jesy talking to me and she kissed my head and heard the door close.

it so silent no one speaking my head is still on the desk its so cold, i dont know if im alone or not So i just sleep didnt mind if someone is here.

A/N

Hello hope you liked this chapter !! i will try to post the next chapter today too . THANKS TO THE ONE PERSON WHO VOTED THIS! I APPRECIATE IT