Chapter 30

Jade's POV

Perrie told me the story why she cant walk. She said that last night she's on her mom's house to get her car's key then she's walking down on the stairs she didnt noticed the wet part so she slipped but she didnt fell so she just looked at the wet part and walked again but this time she forget that she 's still on the 3rd step of the stairs so she tripped. I just laugh she's so clumsy.

"Jade, baby we need to go" perrie shouted outside i walked to the door and opened it i gasped. She looked so hot with her dress damn.

"Like what you see?" She said while smirking i just smack her shoulder.

"Oh you look so perfect today babe" she said and i blushed.

"Same baby" i said she smiled

"Girls!!! " leigh shouted.

"Leigh!" Perrie said

"Are you going to our school?"
I asked

"Yes jesy invited me" she said wow

"Wow thats great!!" Perrie said

"Wait come on lets take a picture" i said and they nod

"Sir! Can you please take us a photo"
leigh asked the stuff and he just nodded. He took a photo and he gived the phone back.

"Thankyou sir" we said and he just smiled.

"Ill send it to jesy" i said

Me : Leigh, Me and Perrie are already ready!!! Come down here"

Jesy : okay im coming👍

"What?" Leigh said

"She's coming" i said and we all just waited until jesy arrived

"Lets goooo" jesy said with some random accent so we just laughed..We entered her car and drove to school. We walked to the campus

"Oh god they are so hot" one of a student said.

"Ms. Thirlwall is so hot omg" a boy said

"Yes she look like a teenager" a gay said

"Hi perrie" the boy said.

"Be my date please?" Someone said

"Dump Ms.Thirlwall and be mine" a guy said. Wtf, but perrie just giggled.

We just walked slowly. Perrie cant really walked fast this time so i grab her waist.

"Why is she holding perrie's waist?" A girl said. Damn

"I think perrie cant walk properly" the gay again

"Oh but look at them. They look perfect together" the girl said and i just smiled.

"Good evening Ms. headache" james said wow he know perrie? Perrie looked at him. James is the only person she didnt snobbed today here on school. As you can see earlier she didnt interact with others when we arrived earlier.. seems like theyre close.

"Hi Sir mcvey" perrie said while smiling

"Oh looking good today Ms. Thirlwall" James said and i just smiled.

"And i shipped you two" james said silently we just giggled.

"We need to go" i said and we waved at him. He is so nice.

"Baba are you alright? " i asked her when i noticed that she's been spacing out lately. She looked at me and she blushed.

"Ah- uhm y-yeah?" She said while stuttering.

"What are you thinking about" i asked

"N-Nothing" she said. I held her arms and rubbed it and she shivers.

"If you want something tell me okay?" I said and she just looked away and nod

"I want to hear you mo....." she said silently i didnt hear the last word

"What??" I said

"O-Oh n-nothing" she said while stuttering.

I just looked at the people dancing. The program still not starting. I jump when some cold hand rubbing my thigh i looked at perrie and she just smiled. I took her hand and i intertwined it with mine she look so nervous.

"Uhm jade i think i need to go" she said and i looked at her confusely.

"What do you mean? You'll leave me here alone?" I said she just shake her head.

"No not like that i need to get something." She said and i just nod.

"Okay please promised me that you wont leave me"
i said and she smiled and nod.

"I promised" she said and she kissed my hand. But before she stand someone approuch her and give her something which i didnt see because its dark and she whisper at perrie then she just nod. She sit again.

"I thought you'll leave" i said

"Later baby" she said.