Chapter 16

Jade's POV

"Punch, punch! Kick" now im currently watching perrie while doing her thing on the gym 

"Can i have break?" perrie said to her instructor the instructor nodded.

i saw perrie drinking her water and she splash the water on her face fuck she's so hot i bite my lip. that scene kinda turn me on wth. i saw perrie look at me and smirked then she winked. are she trying to kill me?

"babe stop staring at me i might melt" she said and winked

"I-im not s-staring a-at you" i said to her but she just smiled 

"Okay then" she said innocently

she held my hand

"come on" i looked at her confuse

"Where are we going?" i asked her

"CR babe" she said and winked we walked together we enter the CR and she locked it. 

she pinned me in the wall and kissed me, she kissed my lip roughly then she kissed my cheek down to my neck making me moan she kissed me again on my lip and pulled away im so turned on right now.

"Why did you stop?" i asked her 

"look who's disappointed" she said while laughing fuck she's teasing me.

"ugh! stop teasing me" i said to her annoyed, but she just laugh and kiss my lips softly.

"come on! my break is over." she walked and left me flustered 

i followed her and she walked while swaying her hips purposely then she stopped and looked at me and winked.

"come here babe!" she said and lend me her hand, but i didnt accept it and just walked with her.

just wait edwards, you will be teased by me anytime soon.

I smirked

"Why are you smirking?" she asked

"Oh nothing honey" i said to her innocently.

"Perrie your break is over" her instructor said. she just nod and walked

i smirked again while im planning what i will do to make a revenge on her.

A/N

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER !!! 

love you xx