9

Sage grabbed her boots, seeing Simon sitting at her vanity and looking at her record collection beside it. "This is impressive."

"Thanks. I've been collecting since I was young- around 10. My dad and I used to listen to records instead of the radio, we think it sounds better." She told him, smiling as he pulled her onto his lap. "I normally pick one of them to be my record with a person."

Sage picked one up, telling Simon how it was her record with Callux, then showing the ones with her dad and Jess. "We should choose one someday." She told him, looking back to lock eyes with him. 

He nodded before leaning in to kiss her, holding her outer thigh. Her eyes fluttered close as she pressed her lips back against his. Her hand came to rest against the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her.

It wasn't a needy kiss, just a passionate one. The two could tell the other wanted to be in their presence. They heard Simon's phone ring from downstairs, ignoring it.

Hearing Simon's phone ring twice more, Sage pulled away with a sigh. "I wish we could do this all day, but we've got people waiting on us." She whispered before kissing him lightly once more.

"We can't kiss with them around, though." He complained, kissing her jaw lightly.

She rolled her eyes, pushing him away slightly. "I'll make you a deal." She heard Simon hum in response. "After we play football with your friends, we can kiss as much as you want." She asked, seeing his eyebrows raise. "Deal?"

"Deal." He whispered, kissing her cheek before she was standing up and grabbing the box with her boots in. "Hello?" Simon answered on his phone as they walked out of her front door. "We couldn't find her boots. We'll be there in 5, just warm up."

Simon chuckled, looking over at Sagelyn. "They're completely onto us." Simon told her, placing his hand on her thigh as he drove. "After I told him we couldn't find your boots, he told me to stop trying to get in your pants and to get to the pitch."

Sage giggled lightly, placing her hand on top of Simon's on her thigh. "Why didn't you tell me you played?" He asked, glancing over at her.

"Just never came up, I guess." She shrugged, seeing his eyes look at her suspiciously but seeing him nod anyway, afraid to overstep a boundary.

"Let's go play some football."