33

@sagelynhd: on the plane to London. can't fucking wait to see my friends/second fam

@sagelynhd: wondering where my boyfriend is to pick me up ✈️

@sagelynhd: @miniminter hurry up i wanna see you !!

@miniminter: @sagelynhd im here come kiss me on the mouth!

@sagelynhd: @miniminter omw

——

Sagelyn smiled as she saw his still slightly red hair. He smiled down at his phone, looking around for a minute before spotting her.

They smiled at each other, walking closer. Sage dropped her bag as they got closer, walking into his arms. He lifted her off the ground slightly, tightening his arms around her.

"I'm so happy to see you." He whispered, setting her down before placing his lips on her's lightly. "I missed you so much."

She pulled away, smiling up at him lightly. "I missed you too, Si."

@‪KSIOlajidebt‬: @sagelynhd is too into seeing Simon that she hasn't even noticed us standing here.

"Sage, we're here too!" Ethan yelled, seeing her spin around to look at them. She smiled brightly, running over into Ethan's arms.

She made her way down the line, hugging Ethan, JJ, Josh, Sarah, and Cal. "I missed you guys."

"We missed you too. It's been super quiet around the house, and Simon has been up our asses." Behz teased, seeing Sage smile lightly.

Simon walked up with Sagelyn's bag rolling behind him. "Hey!" He called, hearing Sagelyn giggle. He glanced down at her, his small smile making her blush. "Let's get you home, yeah?"

Simon and Sagelyn were laying on the couch currently, as it was noon in London and she was jetlagged. "What time is it in her head right now?" Tobi asked as he sat down on the couch beside them.

"Six in the morning." Simon told him, seeing Tobi's eyes widen before he nodded. Simon's hands ran through her hair as she laid in his lap, light snores leaving her lips.

"Simon, please? I don't want to." Simon groaned, turning to look at her. "Can't we just order a bunch of pizza, and invite everyone over? I don't wanna spend a bunch of money at a nice restaurant."

"I guess so, love." He told her, kissing her forehead before grabbing his phone and texting everyone an invite. "I'll order it, one minute." He told her before dialing the number.

The enjoyed a big group night, talking and laughing with each other. Most of the night was filled with the boys yelling at each other for winning a video game, or the girls telling the boys to quiet down.

She was so glad to be home.