21

JJ had finally gotten called back eventually, chewing Simon's head off for not answering his calls or texts. "What did you even want?" Simon asked, Sagelyn laying on top of him wrapped in a fluffy duvet.

"Can we all come hang out at Sage's? Have a little group hang out?" Simon looked down at her. "Also, Sarah has been trying to contact her all day. She was worried sick because no one was answering."

"Sarah has been trying to get ahold of you, babe." Sagelyn nodded sleepily. "Can the guys, the Cals and Sarah come over?" Sage nodded once more, cuddling into the blanket lying over the two of them. "Come on over, but we might be in the shower when you get here so just walk in."

"Sounds good. See ya."

"Bye." Sage opened her eyes as Simon kissed her hair. "Come on, little one. Let's go have a shower." She stood up after about 10 minutes, getting a few texts saying they were on there way.

They heard the doorbell ring three times right before stepping into the shower, quickly cleaning themselves before stepping out and into Sagelyn's room to change.

"You have some clothes in the bottom drawer." She told the taller, seeing him grab them before changing. "Can I wear your hoodie?"

"Of course, love." He handed it to her, watching her throw it on before pulling on some leggings. They both quickly ran towels through their hair, drying it slightly.

Simon left the room first, Sage quickly filling in her brows and putting some mascara on before following suit. "Why didn't you answer me?" Sarah called, causing Sage to jump.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking at my phone." She told her, glancing at Simon before sitting beside Sarah. Sarah smirked as they made eye contact.

"Can we talk in the kitchen?" Sarah asked, seeing Sage roll her eyes before getting up and following her. "Did you have sex with him?"

"Maybe." Sage replied casually, glancing at the bouquet of red and white roses on the counter. "We may also be official." She mumbled, seeing Sarah's eyes widen.

"What the hell?!" Sarah yelled causing Sage to place her hand over her mouth. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It just happened this morning!" Sage defended, seeing Simon look over and smile as Sarah glared at him.

"Simon, fuck off." He laughed, turning back around.