26

Simon and the boys stood in front of Tim's bed, listening to the man speak. "This is my last day, boys." He told them tiredly. "I've already talked to Simon, but the rest of you, please come sit."

The boys gathered around the man, listening to anything and everything he had to say. "I need you all to promise me something." They nodded. "Sagelyn is so fragile. When I pass, she's going to be broken. She's going to try to go back to London right away, don't let her. Her mother and sister need her, and she needs them.

"She's going to try to continue making videos, don't let her. Talk her into taking a break. She's going to block you guys out, go silent for a few days, let her. Give her her silence, let her play the piano to her heart's extent.

"She's going to tell you all to go back to London tomorrow, but make sure that you guys check in on her everyday. Make sure she knows you love her and you're proud of her.

"Protect her. Keep her safe. Don't ever let her think of herself as a disappointment. Tell her about her greatest accomplishments. Have a bonfire or picnic and just talk about your favorite memories.

"Don't forget her birthday. Never forget her birthday. She's too special to lose the one day that's all about her. Never let her stop singing or playing instruments.

"Remind her to call her mom and sister every Sunday, sometimes she forgets.

"Make sure she's happy, please."