14

The night was great.

It was full of laughs, jokes and drinks.

Everyone ended up staying at the Sidemen house at the end, staying up way too late and drinking a little too much. "Sagey," Simon whispered as the boys on the other couch played FIFA. "Sage, love."

Sarah was watching him with a smile, his long fingers playing with her hair that laid against her back. Her eyes fluttered as she smiled lightly. "Why don't you go get changed? You'll be more comfortable." He whispered, feeling her nod.

It was almost three in the morning and Sagelyn was definitely ready to lay down, but Simon wasn't. He handed her a pair of SDMN joggers and a hoodie of his before grabbing some for himself.

She walked into the bathroom, changing quickly before walking out to Simon stripping of his shirt. He glanced up, immediately reaching for his shirt to cover his upper body.

Sagelyn frowned, grabbing at the shirt in his hands. "Hey," He looked down at her, his arms coming to hide his stomach. "Stop being insecure." She whispered, kissing his shoulder.

"How can I when I've got to stand by you all the time?" He smiled as she pulled on his hands, intertwining them with hers as she pressed her body against his lightly.

"Have you ever actually looked in a mirror?" She asked, smiling up at him. "Asking for a friend who thinks you're really attractive." She whispered in his ear, causing him to chuckle.

Sagelyn smiled as she untangled one of her hands from his and used it to grip onto his waist. "You're attractive as hell, Simon. You're not too skinny, or tall." She told him as she kissed his jaw lightly. "You're the most handsome guy I know."

"Shut up, you sap." He told her, smiling as he kissed her lips lightly. "Just shut your mouth and kiss me." Simon whispered, feeling her lips kiss his for a moment.

She smiled against his lips, pulling away slightly. "I mean it. Super hot." She whispered, Simon feeling her hot breath on his own lips.

Their lips connected once again. "You've also got a hot accent; that's a bonus." She mumbled against his, feeling him smirk slightly before pulling her closer to his body.

——

"Morning lovebirds." Josh told them as Sage rolled over, cuddling into Simon's blankets. She smiled as she looked up at the bearded man.

He set the glass of water and four pills on their nightstand before starting to walk away. "Thanks, dad." Sagelyn felt Simon chuckle behind her, his arms coming to wrap around her and pull her small body to his.

"Morning, Si." She whispered, hearing him hum into her hair. "It's 2 pm, actually." She noticed, feeling Simon pull her even closer, signaling he wasn't ready to get up yet.

"Stop talking and cuddle with me, Sagey." He kissed her shoulder before she was smiling and falling back asleep.