36

It was such a dumb fight, but to him it was huge. His girlfriend of almost 5 months didn't trust that he wouldn't hurt her. "Simon? What's wrong?" Jide asked as he walked past the group of males and to his room.

He ignored everyone, locking himself in his room and angrily packing. He grabbed his suitcase, gathering everything he needed before throwing it into the suitcase messily and closing the bag. He tossed it to the side of his room, laying down after.

"Simon?" He heard as Josh knocked on the door later that night. "Can you let me in, please?" He asked quietly, shaking the handle. The shorter watched the door open, walking in shortly after. "What's wrong?"

"Sage and I are fighting." He told him, sitting back down on his bed. "We were arguing and she backed up like she expected me to hit her." He told him quietly. "And now I can't get the thought that she actually thinks I'd hit her out of my head."

Josh sighed, smiling sadly. "Simon," He spoke up after a minute. "Do you think it's because she's been in an abusive relationship before?" He watched Simon put his hands over his face, realization hitting him.

Simon spoke up, completely feeling like an idiot. "I feel like such an asshole." He mumbled into his hands. "I need to go see her. Thank you, Josh."

"Of course, Simon."