17

"Morning." Simon mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Sage. "What're you making?" He then realized what she was wearing - his sidemen jumper and underwear, smiling lightly before kissing her shoulder.

"Pancakes, sit." She told him, flipping one before putting it onto a plate. She grabbed the other plate she had already previously made, giving him the fresher one. "JJ called your phone earlier. I didn't answer it because I didn't want to invade your stuff."

"I'll call him back later." She nodded, kicking her feet up on his lap as they talked and ate. He saw her eyes light up, standing up and reaching to turn the radio across the kitchen up.

He heard her groan as she climbed onto the counter, turning it up slightly before jumping back down. "Come here."
She told him, grabbing his hands. "Come dance with me."

He rolled his eyes, standing up as their four hands intertwined. "I can't dance." She smiled, pulling him into the middle of the kitchen.

"Everyone can dance." She retaliated, placing one of his hands on her hip before placing her's on his shoulder. She held onto his other hand, looking up at him and starting to step. "See, it's not hard." She told him as he caught onto it.

"Hey, Sage?" Simon asked nervously, although he had no reason to be nervous. He knew he had a future with Sagelyn and he knew that she was waiting on him to be official. He felt her hum against his chest, their hands now laying against his chest along with her head.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He felt her smile, nodding.

"Of course I will, Si." She whispered before pulling him down to kiss him.