13

The video is the one that goes with the chapter. Just imagine Simon's background behind her instead.

"Hey, Si?" Sagelyn asked as she turned in his computer chair. "Can you watch this before I post it? I don't know if anyone is going to like it." She mumbled, seeing Simon smile before walking over to her.

He unplugged the headphones, turning his speaker up before motioning Sagelyn to stand up. He sat down, pulling the younger onto his lap. She smiled, laying her legs over his and pressing play before lacing her fingers with the left ones laying on her thigh.

"Dear Mom And Dad," Simon smiled, kissing her shoulder lightly as he watched it. He heard the door behind him creak slightly, but ignored it, knowing it was one of the boys.

The video ended, Sagelyn looking down to see Simon's smiling. "They're definitely going to like that, love." He told her, kissing her knuckles. "I'm proud of you." He whispered, before glancing towards his door.

"So are we." Josh spoke up, the guys stood behind him. They all nodded in agreement, watching as Sagelyn looked down shyly, a smile played on her face.

"He's right. All of us boys are proud of you, Sage." JJ spoke up, smiling lightly.

Sagelyn's smile never faltered as she mumbled a small "Thank you.".

Simon patted her thigh, signaling her to stand up. "Let's celebrate tonight. We can go get dinner and just eat like a big family." He suggested, pulling Sage into his arm where they wrapped their arms around each other. His smile grew as her fingers grasped the back of his shirt. "Deal?"

"Deal." Everyone agreed.

"Everyone dress up nice!" Simon yelled, ignoring Sagelyn's protests.