20

Sagelyn sat in the passenger seat of Simon's red Range Rover as Simon drove. She felt his hand lay on her thigh, continuing to look out the window.

After a few minutes she turned to watch Simon, feeling his hand rest on her lace underwear. "Simon, road." She told him, noticing him ignore her.

His hand rubbed against her inner thigh, causing her to get annoyed quickly. "Don't tease, Minter." She told him, immediately feeling his fingers rub a circle against her core.

He thought he was going to crash the car when he heard the sound that came from her mouth, wanting to hear it again.

He moved her panties to the side, rubbing against her clit directly, hearing her moan quietly. "Simon~" He groaned at the sound of his name coming from her mouth, rubbing her core faster before seeing her throw her head back lightly.

She moaned as she felt him slide a finger into her. "Oh, fuck." She moaned, feeling him pump the finger into her. He felt her hand grip his arm, a firm grip as he added another finger. "Don't stop." She whispered, feeling his fingers in her for about another minute before he removed them. "Si-"

He ignored her as he put his car in park, getting out after turning it off. She fixed her dress, following closely behind as he opened her front door, walking in.

She kicked her heels off, suddenly intimidated by the height loss. She turns towards Simon, feeing her back hit the wall.