19

Simon watched the girl of his dreams walk to his car in a red dress. "You know I love red on you, right?" He asked, seeing her nod.

"You should see what's under the dress."
She told him casually. "Where're we going?" She asked, seeing him gather his thoughts.

"Um, fuck." He mumbled before figuring out his words. "It's a surprise, love."

——

They made it to the restaurant, getting seating and assigned the most flirty waitress. Simon immediately heard the clinking of Sagelyn kicking her heels off under the clothed table. "You don't have to wear heels, ya know?" He mentioned, seeing her smirk.

"I enjoy wearing heels." She told him as she heard him gulp, feeling her feet against his thighs. "She's so into you." Sagelyn told him as she saw the waitress coming back towards them.

Sage smiled and thanked her for their drinks, her feet making their way farther up Simon's thigh. The waitress attempted to make conversation with Simon until he coughed a few times to cover up a gasp when he felt her feet press against his crotch.

She watched him cover his mouth. "Sagelyn, not the place or the tim-" He gasped, grabbing her foot under the table. She kicked out of his grasp, leaving him alone until his hand was back on the table.

The waitress came to take their orders, smiling as she walked away. "Stop being a tease." He told her, seeing her smirk as she watched him.

"I could, but that would require me to be on my knees." She told him, seeing his eyes widen before grabbing her foot.

"You wouldn't."

"If you're serious." She told him, looking around as he nodded and shrugged. She begs to slide under the table.

Simon lifted the cloth on his lap. "What are you doing? I was joking!"

"Just stay quiet, Simon." She told him, watching as he dropped the cloth back on his lap. She had never been more thankful for such a long table cloth.

She heard him gasp as she pressed her palm against his jeans, palming him. "Sagelyn."

"Shush, Si." She told him, unzipping his jeans before pulling his already hard member out. He gasped as she began to stroke it.

He let out a soft groan as she licked up his shaft, placing her lips around him before starting to bob her head. "Holy fuck." He mumbled, feeling Sage hold onto his thigh.

She heard the click of the waitresses heels, halting her actions as the two above the table began to talk. "Where's that girlfriend of your's?"

Simon began answering, Sagelyn letting him get about halfway through a sentence before bobbing her head slowly. "She's in the-" He gasped, covering it up by clearing his throat before jumbling a sentence about where Sagelyn was.

The waitress walked away, Simon immediately letting out a light groan before realizing what he had just done and covering his mouth with his hand. "Sagelyn, holy shit." He mumbled as his hand came under the cloth to grip her hair.

She bobbed her head faster, getting Simon to the edge of cumming before pulling away. She zipped his jeans up, checking her hair on her phone camera before sliding back into her seat.

"Are you fucking joking?" He asked, slightly annoyed. "Oh my god, I hate you." He told her, seeing her smirk as her legs rested back on his crotch. "Wait until we get home, Sagelyn."