Ezbine Wedding A/N

Hey everyone, I'm going to make the Ezbine wedding into three parts. The first part will be Sabine and her bridesmaids preparing for the wedding, the second part is Ezra preparing, and the final part is the wedding. The book will end shortly after, but I am working on ideas for a sequel. The sequel will probably be darker and longer. Don't think that this is me losing interest in this book because it's not. I'm just running out of ideas for this book and I think a new book will be better.

Also I could continue this book for a long time, but then I'd break a promise that I made in the beginning of the book. I said I didn't want to break reality all together and I feel like if I go past 30 chapters that I'll break reality. Knowing myself, I know that Ash would appear attacking an inquisitor with the help of Anakin who is Darth Vader right now, so it would be insanity. Also in the beginning of the book, Ezra had visions and they will come back, just wait until the next book or even a third one.

This series will be a trilogy, but darkness will come. Now here is a preview for the next three chapters.

"Hey Kanan, can I talk to you," Sabine asked Kanan after Ezra ran to get changed into something more formal for the wedding. "Sure Sabine. What is it," he asked in return. "Would you be angry if Ezra and I were, well um- getting married?"

Ezra sat in his room with his groomsmen, he was thinking about getting back to the fight. Ezra was deep in thought when his friend, Duangra Carmqui shook him. "Spenc, aren't you going to get ready? You are getting married in 3 hours," the human male asked. "Yeah, Just thinking about what's going to happen after we get married.

"Do you Zoe Wilder take Spencer Armstrong as your husband?" I d-" "Zoe! ZOE! ZOE?!?!"