Chapter 18

Hera was in the medbay waiting for the droid in pain. Kanan was there trying to help his wife in any way he could. After about 10 minutes of Hera in agony, the droid walked in ready to help Hera give birth.

On the Ghost
"Boys, Hera left me in charge while her and Kanan are gone. That means no being idiots. I'm mainly talking to Zeb and Chopper." "Yay I'm not included in that!" "Yes you are. No one do anything stupid at all or I'm sure that someone will kill you."

Medbay
"Awe can we name her shadow?" "No. We're naming her Jyn Syndulla Jarrus." "Okay, but I liked the name Shadow. It was more mysterious." "Shadow can be her nickname." "Okay. I'll call Sabine to make sure no one is being stupid or trying to destroy the ship."

The Ghost
"GARAZEB ORELLIOS GET OVER HERE NOW" the Mandalorian yelled at Zeb who had decided to paint part of the ship blue. "I'm sorry Sabine, chopper told me that if I didn't he would smack me in my sleep." "Not a good excuse and now I have to clean it up and tell the parents about this." "Please don't tell Kanan or Hera. Please I'll do anything," the lasat begged the mandalorian girl. "Well if you clean the room I won't tell them. I swear." "Sabine I don't trust you but I'll do it."

Zeb cleaned Hera's room for hours because he painted all of it blue. He really regretted it because it took longer to clean than to paint the room.

To be continued....