Chapter 12 Ezbine Wedding Part One

Ezra and Sabine were ready to get married, but there was one problem. Kanan was there. Kanan didn't want his padawan and Sabine to get married. "Hey Kanan, can I talk to you," Sabine asked Kanan after Ezra ran to get changed into something more formal for the wedding. "Sure Sabine. What is it," he asked in return. "Would you be angry if Ezra and I were, well um- getting married?" "Sabine, I know you two are getting married. I'm not ecstatic about it, but I won't object it. Now go get in your dress." "Thanks Kanan," with that, Sabine went to grab her dress. Sabine and her friends here had picked out a dress that was not the most traditional, but very Sabine.

 Sabine loved the colorful bottom of the dress

Sabine loved the colorful bottom of the dress. It perfectly fit her mandalorian personality. Her bridesmaids wore a simple purple dress.

"Hey Zoe, who's walking you down the isle? From what you told us you didn't have anyone who would," Yutuod, a miraluka girl asked her

"Hey Zoe, who's walking you down the isle? From what you told us you didn't have anyone who would," Yutuod, a miraluka girl asked her. "I don't know. Maybe my friend Kan- oh right he isn't here." "I'm sure you will have someone who could," the miraluka told her. Even though she couldn't see, she looked at Zoe with compassion. She then sensed someone, Kanan, entering the room. "Zoe, I'd be honored to walk you down the isle," the Jedi said, smiling at the mandalorian girl in the dress. "Kanan," she paused, "thank you, for everything." The male hugged her, causing her to tense up, but relax when she realized that it was his fatherly love.

To be continued...

JK

The imperial cruiser the redeemer
"Lord Vader, there are rebels on Nar Shaddaa. The mandalorian Sabine Wren, and the Jedi padawan Ezra Bridger. We also believe that the Jedi Knight, Kanan Jarrus is here. What should we do?" The infamous seventh sister asked her master. "Destroy them all."

To be continued...