Chapter 16: Kanera

"Kanan, we should tell the crew." "Hera, they don't need to know yet. They'll think that you're compromised and not want you to lead. This can't happen yet." "I know love, but someone will notice eventually that I'm pregnant." "Hera, we will tell them, just not yet. Sabine is the smartest one, she will notice first and you have to explain it to her, but we need to focus on helping everyone get adjusted."

"Duangra, I bet you didn't believe I was a Jedi," Ezra teased his friend while in a spar. "Oh please, Spe-Ezra you made it so obvious. How would a girl like Sabine like you? She's way out of your league." Ezra was hurt by this, but shrugged it off. He was the one married to her not Duangra. "Really? She married me, not you." The pair continued like this for hours until Sabine walked in with a mandalorian woman. The woman was older and had red hair. She looked battle worn from her many years in service as a death watch commando. "Vor'e par te assist burc'ya." "Anytime." "Guys, this is Bo-Katan Kryze, sister to the old duchess of mandalor and rebel ally," Sabine announced to the group. She looked scared to see if anyone knew Bo-Katan or that she had known Sabine's family.

"Kanan, Hera, Sabine brought a friend with her when she returned. She's a mandalorian warrior. Sabine looked worried about something after introducing her to us." Zeb told the happy pair. Little did Zeb know, Kanan was ecstatic to know he would be a father, but he never knew his father. "Hera and I should see her friend. Maybe we can help her." "I agree Kanan. We should see her now."

"So, Bo-Katan, did you ever fight other mandalorians?" Ezra asked, curious about the newcomer. "I did fight some. My unit defected from where we fought when our leader was killed."

To be continued...