The dance

SYDNEY

I sighed as I pulled on my dress again and looked over. Where I could presumably see Tom pull his shirt on.

Buttoning it as I watched his torso and he knew this.

"You'd think you wouldn't stare." He said as he finished buttoning the last one.

The white shirt not very stained at all as he tucked it in.

"That's not fun." I said as I watched him pull on the suit coat.

My eyes not leaving his body as I adjusted my dress so it was perfect.

"I can't always be fun Syd." He said as I pouted.

"We don't have to go back downstairs you know, they won't miss us." I said as I stood close to him.

"I'm the alpha I can't miss it." He said as I smiled.

As I kept my face close to his my hands on his torso.

"Whys that, I can think of a few reasons worth missing a little more." I said as I on propose pulled up the shirt.

"You are devilish." He said taking my hands.

"Why thank you." I said sweetly as he looked at my face.

"Go." He said as he pressed a small kiss on my mouth.

Pushing me away from his body as I pouted.

"I don't want to." I said as he took a step away from me.

"Go Sydney, I'll be down there soon." He said as he looked out and lifted me to set me near the door frame.

Kissing me for a second and then shutting it. I knocked on it as I glared at it.

"Go." He repeated as I huffed and walked away.

"Ass." I muttered as I went back down the stairs.

Checking my phone to see the time as I ran into Ellie.

"Oh hello Sydney." She said as I smiled softly.

"Hi Ellie, excuse me." I said as she nodded and I walked away.

Into the crowd of people and towards my mother. About 10 minutes later Tom came back.

Looking ever so proper as he smiled at his parents. I rolled my eyes not happy he'd deny me.

After he had sex with me again. Beside the point people. I talked to my mother as another dance started.

Going to the bar as I took a slow drink of whiskey.

"All alone." Julian said as I looked into his brown eyes.

"Precisely." I smiled as he sat next to me.

"You know, despite all your magic and all that power." He said as he leaned towards my ear.

"You smell like Tom." He said as I sighed.

"How bad."

"Not bad at all, very faint actually. I know the spell I've seen it before." He said as I finished my drink.

"Oops. I guess you did figure it out first this time." I said as he laughed at me.

"You guys should not do that, it is bad for you." He said "There is so many people here."