Girl Alpha

SYDNEY

I went down the stairs as I heard a girl laugh. Right next to Tom as she smiled and she looked beautiful.

In a pair of shorts and a blue tank top as I raised a eyebrow.

Clearing my throat.

"Oh hey babe, this is Sarah. Sarah this is my girlfriend Sydney." Tom said as she shook my hand.

"Tom's told me a lot about you, nice to finally meet you." She said as I sensed the power.

She was strong.

"Sarah, aren't you supposed to be on pack lines." A women asked as Sarah rolled her eyes.

"Mom it's fine, my beta is doing all that for a few hours." She said as I looked around.

She was an alpha. Holy shit.

"Yeah sure, I haven't meet you before I'm Kathleen. Most call me Kate." She said as I shook her hand.

"Sydney." I said as she gave me a large smile.

"Sarah, you aren't supposed to be here." I'm gonna guess her dad said as he stood next to Kate.

"Shut up dad." Sarah said as she threw a grape.

"This is my husband John." Kate said as I nodded.

"That's Sydney."

"Your Sydney, Tom doesn't shut up about you." John said as I smiled and Tom shrugged.

My one hand bent in his.

"Are you a wolf." John asked as I shook my head.

"Witch." I said as he looked me over again.

"Well it's nice to meet you, sorry I assumed you just radiate power." John said as I smiled.

"Could be this." I said so you saw the mark on my hip.

"Is that the mark of Ester." He asked as I nodded.

"Yes it is." I agreed as he shook his head.

"You and your father always find the powerful ones." John said to Tom as he grinned.

"Must be a Taylor thing." He said as John rolled his eyes.

Me I laid on Tom's body as I was kinda tired already. His arm around my waist as I laid in his body.

My head on his shoulder as it was facing the door. Blinking slowly.

Brody came down as he saw Sarah and he smiled. She did to wrapping his arms around her.

"What are you doing Sarah." He asked as she smiled.

"Came to visit, you smell like flowers." She said as he rolled his eyes and let her go.

"That would be Ronnie, my mate you weirdo." He said as Ronnie came down herself.

She sniffed Sarah out as she looked at her.

"I haven't seen you before." Ronnie said as Sarah smiled.