Boyfriend

SYDNEY

"Who are you." A girl in a revealing outfit asked me.

"Sydney, I live here." I said as she nodded slowly looking me over.

"Your not very attractive another one of Tom's friends." She put quotes around it as I laughed.

"I'd like to think we're friends yes." I said as she laughed bitterly.

"Your not, he doesn't care about you and I can see why." She replied as I raised a eyebrow.

"Excuse me." I asked as she shrugged.

"Truth hurts honey." She said as I laughed softly.

"Oh so you do know your a whore." I said as she walked past me hitting my shoulder.

"At least more men want me." She said as she left my side.

I took a minute to get calm and went towards the kitchen.

"I missed you." The girl said hugging Tom as I backed up.

"You to." He said with a soft smile and she returned it.

"So I met Sydney." She said as he nodded.

"Good so I don't have to tell you, she is the new pack member." He said as her face dropped.

"Your silly Tom, you always forget the best part." I said as he faced me when I walked in.

"What might that be." The girl asked as I smiled.

"That Tom here is also my boyfriend." I said as the others kept a straight face.

What are you talking about.

Tom's voice came in my head.

"Excuse me." She asked "Boyfriend."

"That is what I said." I said back with a sweet smile.

"This is true Tom." She asked as he nodded.

"Sure is, but um dear. I thought we agreed to keep this between us." He said as I shrugged standing close to him.

To bend my fingers around his.

"No time like the present Tom." I said as he nodded slowly.

"Well now it's out of the bag, we're dating." He said as I sent a smile and Ellie hugged me.

"Congrats." She said as I hugged her back smiling.

"Smart move." She whispered so I barely heard it.

"Thanks Ellie." I said as she pulled back.

She seemed to give off that happy vibe all the way. I almost believe her. I did know better.

"Why wasn't I informed Thomas." The girl asked as he shrugged.

"Because Polly." He said as I tried not to snort. "It was supposed to be a secret."

"Not anymore babe." I said as he gave me a small smile.

She walked away to get her stuff as the others faced me. There faces said it and I couldn't right now.

"Sorry we lied guys." I said as Ellie shook her head.

"It's fine dear, so long as your happy." She said with a wink as I smiled back at her.

"Took long enough, Tom finally grew the balls." Brody said hitting his Alpha's shoulder.

"I know, I'm awesome like that." Tom said as I laughed softly.