Refusial

RONNIE

"Hey you got plans," Brody asked as I shook my head.

"No I don't." I said as he smiled brightly at me.

"You wanna go for a run with the rest of us crazy people." He asked as I shook my head.

"I refuse to shift again." I said as he frowned.

"Refuse." He asked as I nodded and kept walking.

"I will not shift again, my wolf can stay in my head." I said as he followed me anyways.

"It's really bad to not shift Ronnie." He said as I nodded.

"I know and considering the numerous amount of times you made me shift I think I'm good for a while." I said as he sighed.

"I thought we were leaving that where it was." He asked as I rolled my eyes at him.

"We are, but I still refuse to shift again." I shrugged as I meet the others in the kitchen.

"You can't do that, I really want you to go." He said as the other seemed confused.

"Can't do what." Ellie asked as Brody faced them.

"She is refusing to shift again." He said as Ellie snorted.

"You can't refuse to shift, you have to let out your wolf. Let it run for a while hence the point." Ellie said as I rolled my eyes.

"I did those two days of hell, I don't have to anymore and I won't." I said as she gave me a look.

"Not even I was that bad." Tom said as Brody sighed.

"It's not good for you, you have to shift eventually." He said as I turned around.

"And I will, eventually." I said as he gave me a look.

"Do it for me." Brody said "You can't say you don't want to run with me."

"I don't care if my wolf wants that, I overrule her and I don't want to shift." I said back as he followed me out of the kitchen.

"It's not even going to hurt you." He said as I shrugged.

"I don't care if it did, I don't want to shift." I said as I walked in his room and he sat on his bed.

"Come on Ronnie, it'll be just fun. Me and you." He said as I shrugged again.

I wasn't caving into him. It wasn't working this time.

"Your an ass." I said 4 hours later as he drug me along.

He used evil tactics to get me to agree. I had no choice.

"The biggest, come on." He said as I glared at his head.

But he smiled ever so happy he would get his way. Pulling me somewhere into the woods.

"You can shift here." He said as he looked around.

"I will be over there waiting." He said as I glared.

"Goodbye." I said as he kissed me quickly walking away.

I did shift which didn't take much more then a minute to take off my clothes. I guess I did have something to thank him for.

"See quick and easy." He smiled as he pet me.

It did feel really good as the sparks went around his skin. He chuckled softly as he moved his hands.

"Feels good right." He said as he kissed my head.

I didn't like him moving his hand away but I still wasn't happy about this. He left to go change himself and came out a few minutes later.