Finally

JULIAN

I woke up as I heard a small mumble next to me. Turning my head to see Mikayla sleeping.

In just my shirt from yesterday buttoned. But I could totally see her butt as her legs were bent funny.

But I did smile as I kept the sheets higher up my torso. Yes you can guess what happened.

On a good note though, I did finally after a long time find my mate. I was fine with this as she was near me.

Where you could vividly see the mark on her neck. I couldn't help it and she didn't tell me no.

I guess she sensed me staring as her eyes opened.

"Morning." I said with a soft smile as she smiled back.

"Morning." She said in a soft voice as she moved her a body a little.

"Feel better." I asked as she nodded softly.

"Your like a magical cure." She said as she flipped.

To lay on my body as she adjusted so she could rest. My arms falling loosely around her waist.

She didn't seem to mind smiling softly as her head fell towards my neck.

"Not that I want you to leave but don't you have to go home." I asked as she traced my torso.

Sparks going around where her finger meet my skin.

"I don't really want to face Vick right now." She said as I nodded catching her hand.

"Well your welcome as long as you want." I said as she smiled brightly at me.

Kissing me quickly as she got off my body. Luckily I put underwear on last night.

Pulling on shorts as I stood up myself checking my phone for the time.

"Where's the kitchen." She asked as went out the door.

"Mickey." I said after her as she was already down the halls.

Surprisingly knowing the way as she went around the people. The shirt was covering her neck and her body as she walked.

But not so much her legs. She got there right before me and waved at the others.

"Hey." She waved as they looked her over.

"Hi." Sydney said as she looked over her "I like your legs."

"Thanks, I like your hair." Mickey said as Sydney smiled.

"Thanks, what brings you to this place," Sydney asked as I shook my head.

"She isn't answering that." I said as she took a drink of water.

"Why not." Mickey asked as I faced her again.

"They don't drop things, so we're are gonna keep this on the personal side for right now." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"Nothing is ever personal." Tom said with a sneaky grin.

"Are you the alpha." Mickey asked "I can feel your power."

"That I am, I'm Tom and this is my girlfriend Sydney." Tom said as Mickey waved.

"I'm the beta Brody, this is my mate Veronica." Brody said as Mickey looked that way.

"Ronnie please." Ronnie said as Mickey nodded.

"Judging by the fact I know Julian wore that yesterday, I can guess how you know him." Tom said as I glared at him.