Hallmark Holiday

SYDNEY

1 month later I was settling very well into the pack. Yes you did hear me correctly.

I was an official pack member, about 2 weeks ago that is. But now it was one of my least favorite holidays.

Valentine's Day. But that didn't mean other didn't celebrate. As I came down for breakfast I saw Ellie.

"Hey." I said as she smiled at me in reply.

But just as I got down so did Greg as she smiled brightly. Hugging him tightly.

"Thank you for the flowers." She said in his neck as his arms wrapped around her.

"Of course babe, I do love you." He said as she smiled facing him.

To give him a very long kiss as he didn't argue.

"I love you too, happy Valentine's Day." She said as he smiled softly at her.

"Oh yay, the most romantic day of the year." Tom said coming in "Or not."

"Shut up Tom, don't be a bummer for all those happy couples." I said as I pushed his shoulder.

"Bite me." He said as I raised a eyebrow.

"I will." I agreed "Don't think I won't because I would love to."

He rolled his eyes.

"Tell him Sydney." Julian said as he grabbed a water.

"Don't encourage her." Tom said as I smiled at him.

"Then come here Tom, what's the worst that could happen." I said as he raised a eyebrow.

"I swear to god Sydney if you bite me I will bite back." He said as he glared at me "And it will not be the good way either."

"Oh I bet I will like it anyways so please do your worst, even better take your clothes off while your at it." I replied with a smirk.

"No I think I will keep them on today thank you very much." He replied adjusting his hoodie.

"Sure you will Tom." I said as I turned around to walk away.

I did as I ran into Elise smiling at Henry as they walked.

"Hey guys." I said as the couple gave me a brief smile.

"Hello Sydney, how are you today." Elise asked as I shrugged and kept walking to my room.

Grabbing my phone to see I had gotten a text. Replying back quickly as I simply didn't care for going back down stairs.

I was up there until dinner which was a little earlier. I sat down in my normal spot at the huge table.

When I was done I went to the kitchen where I ran into Tom.

"Sydney." He replied as I smiled brightly.

"Thomas." I said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Why must you call me that." He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"It's your name you idiot." I said as he gave me a blank look.

He simply went to walk away as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry about earlier it was wrong of me." I said as he sighed and liked me over.

"It's fine, I shouldn't bum out those happy people." He said as I smiled laying on his shoulder.

But I did do what I said I would do to him. I bite him on the neck. Yep.

"You didn't." He said as he moved a hand to his neck.