Chapter 1 ~ First Day

(You can play the songs up top whenever you want! If you want to know the name of the song ask in the comments!)

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Aphmau! Wake up!" She heard her mother's voice calling from downstairs.

She groaned and slowly got up, took a shower, get dressed, brushed her raven colored hair that went down to just below her shoulders, brushed her teeth and put some makeup on. She went downstairs, where her eggs and bacon were waiting for her, she ate the eggs then the bacon. Her mom greeted her before she went out the door.

"Now, listen to me Aphmau, I want you to wear this," Her mom gave her a hoodie, it was all black with some purple designs on it. "And make sure it's hiding your tail and your ears!" She pulled the hoodie over her ears and made sure her tail was tucked in. "And don't take it off for anyone! Understand?" Her mother ordered.

"Yes mom.." Aphmau looked down.

"Good!" Her mother, Sylvanna, gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and Aphmau headed out the door into the world where she was forbidden in.

She walked down the sidewalk thinking about what would everyone think if they found out she was a Meif'wa?

Meif'was were forbidden, no one was aloud to have one no one was aloud to keep them. But Aphmau's parents loved her so much, they couldn't bare to let her go. But Aphmau still has to go to school like the rest of the kids. Her parents couldn't afford to pay for private school or online school, so she had to go to a public school.

Once she arrived she saw a lot of people looking at her.

She tightened her hood over her head and over her tail and started walking towards the school. When she went in the office to get her schedule and her locker number and combination. She went to her locker and put some stuff in it, she look at her schedule and her first period was science, room 237. She walked to her class and when she walked in all the students went silent.

"People will think she's weird, she will look suspicious, teachers will be weary. Why does she have to wear this?!" Aphmau's mother argued.

"Do you want her to be taken away from us? Probably killed?!" Her father argued back.

"..... Fine." He put the hoodie on Aphmau to cover her Meif'wa features. And they continued into the store.

"All right class this is our new student! Would you mind stating your name?" He asked her.

She mumbled; "Aphmau..."

"Aphmau? Oh what a nice and unique name! You can sit next to Katelyn! Katelyn, please raise your hand!" He called to the students.

A blue haired girl raised her hand, there was a empty seat next to her. Aphmau walked over to the desk next to her. Katelyn hesitated to say hi but she eventually got herself to do so.

"Hi, my name is Katelyn, if you haven't already noticed." She smiled hesitantly.

"I'm Aphmau.." Aphmau smiled slightly.

The class continued, Aphmau and Katelyn were whispering through most of it.

Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.