Chapter 10 ~ The Truth

"They are right there, I don't know what to do!"

"Don't worry, I'll distract them, you just keep the baby safe!"

"No! You can't go out there by yourself! They will kill you if they find you!"

"They won't find me! I'll be back, I promise!" He walked out of the alleyway and behind a car.

"Alright..." The mother of the child she was holding said.

"Hey! I see you! Come out!" A stranger voice said.

The mother quickly turned around to make sure they wern't talking to her. But instead the police were talking to him... The father of the child, he got caught.

They mother had to act quickly. She hid the baby with black hair, purple Meif'wa ears and tail (just like her mom) and caramel eyes, very skinny and small due to lack of food from hiding a long time.

The baby started crying, the mother came tried to calm her down and it worked with just a slight humming. She sighed and ran to help her husband.

When she reached them he was on hid knees with his blue Meif'wa tail to the ground and blue ears down. And behind him was a officer who had a needle in his hand, ready to inject him with the strange liquid.

"W-Wait! Stop!" She yelled.

"Ah.. Another one of the Meif'wa? Well guess we will have to give this one the same treatment!" The officer smirked and right behind her was another officer with the same needle in his hand.

"Rose! Behind you!" But before she could react the officer injected her with the liquid. "Rose! NO!"

The officer injected him with the same thing and he dropped to the floor.

Dead

~~~~~~~

"Ahh!!" Aphmau quickly shot up out of her bed. She looked around to fine everything fine. She was in her own bed, in her own room. She sat there thinking about the dream she had.

Was that just a dream?

It felt so real....

She shook it off and went downstairs to get ready.

~~~~~~~

"I had the weirdest dream last night.." Aphmau said to her mother.

"Oh yeah? What was it about?" Sylvanna said washing a plate and putting it in the dishwasher.

Aphmau took a bite of her cereal, "There were these two Meif'was, Uh, Adult Meif'was. And they had a kid... Also a Meif'wa, I think the mother was named Rose? I don't know what the father's name is but they got caught by the police and got injected with the 'poison' you were talking to me about."

Sylvanna stopped and dropped the plate in the sink.

"Mom? Are you okay?" Aphmau got up and went over to her.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine.... You should go ready for school. It's almost time."

"Um... Alright.."

~~~~~~~

Aphmau walked through the halls thinking what was going on with her mother...? When she dropped Aphmau off at the school she drove off so fast that Aphmau didn't have time to wave bye to her...

Aphmau's thoughts got interrupted when she bumped into something.... Or someone.

"HEY! Oh... Look who it is..." Aphmau looked up to be greeted by LIlly's dark brown eyes.