Chapter 4 ~ Lilly's Revenge

Beep

Beep

Beep

Bee--

Aphmau slammed her hand down on her alarm, but was carful not to break it. She got up, got dressed, the normal stuff...

She grabbed her french toast and ate it. Her mom had to leave early for work, she doesn't know why. She grabbed her hoodie and tucked her tail in and ears. Aphmau waked out the door to a place she calls, and most other students, called 'Hell'

She walked into the double doors of the school and was greeted by a friend she met yesterday, his name was Laurance.

"Hey, Aphmau? is it?" Laurance asked. Aphmau just nodded. "Oh, okay! Well, the school is having a sign-up for the school play! Me Garroth, Travis, Lucinda, and Kawaii~Chan are joining! I'm not to sure about the others though... Uh.. I-I was wondering if you would want to sign up?"

"Um... No thanks... I don't like dressing up, plus I don't think I will be really good at acting..." Aphmau said, swinging her foot back and forth.

"No worries! It's fine... It's just....Ugh... Uh, I got to go! See ya later!" Laurance turned around and ran to class.

"Okay..." Aphmau rolled her eyes and went to her locker.

When she closed her locker the girl with hot pink hair was right behind it.

"What do you want?" Aphmau said emotionless.

"Hahaha! Do you seriously not know?!" She laughed.

"No, not really." Aphmau said adjusting the bookbag on her shoulders.

"Ha! Do you think you could just get away with smacking my hand in front of everyone?! Who know how embarrassed I was? And you know I'm the most prettiest and most popular girl in the school, and everyone seeing me like that, lowers my reputation, do you know that?" The pink headed girl snapped.

"Well, I haven't heard your name anywhere, or saw it, or, as a matter of fact, I haven't even heard anyone talk about you!" Aphmau said.

"W-What?! What do you mean?! Not even Garroth... No...N-Not even my name?!" She started panicking.

"Nope!" Aphmau smirked a bit.

"Grr.... Well, it's Ivy! The most prettiest girl around! And I will make it known again!" Ivy stomped down the hallway.

"Oh, well..." Aphmau shrugged and walked to class.

She saw Katelyn in her class and went to sit next to her.

"So did the rest of your first day go well yesterday?" Katelyn asked.

"Well, the last few minutes were.... Interesting.. But in conclusion it was pretty good!" Aphmau got her science notebook out.

"I'm glad! I think you'll like this school! But, one thing you'll have to change is that hoodie.. Aphmau, you need to take it off at some point! Everyone thinks you're some kind of wierdo! And to be honest... Some of our friends think that.." Katelyn admitted.

Aphmau's whole world stopped when Katelyn said that. Even though she knew everyone would think of her that way. But her own friends? Maybe they aren't good friends if they think of her that way. Well, she never had friends for more than a day so she never knew what it was like to feel that true friendship.

"Katelyn...." Aphmau sighed. "If only you knew.."

"Knew what!? Aphmau whats wrong?" Katelyn started raising her voice.